The New Puppies

Chase's POV

Me, Ryder and the dogs were waiting outside the lookout. I was pacing up and down in front of the lookout, feeling really worried. My wife, Skye, was giving birth to our puppies, and I was hoping she'd have a safe delivery. 

    After half an hour, Katie walked out of the lookout with a grin on her face.                                                I ran up to her, " Katie, did everything go well? Is Skye ok? "                                                                             She giggled, " Calm down, Chase. Yes, everything went well. You can come in and see Skye             now. " " But only Chase can come in first. ", she told Ryder and the others.

I walked into the lookout, and Skye caught my eye as soon as I entered. She smiled and nuzzled my chest. " How are you feeling? " I asked her. " I'm fine, and, honestly I've never been better. " She said, as she turned to see four little furballs, lying beside her tail, sleeping.                                       " Would you like to see our sons? ", she asked.

As soon as she said "sons", my mouth nearly dropped, but I was mostly happy and excited.             " Yes please. " I looked down at the four newborn puppies, that had now woken up.                                   Some were still lying down next to Skye, while the others managed to stand up. I couldn't believe all four of them were boys.

" Aren't they magnificent? " Skye asked. " Yes, they're beautiful. " I said, still feeling very happy.     Two of the puppies were all brown, while the others had pointed ears and were more of cream color, but neither of me or Skye's colors.                                                                                                                    " Have you thought of names for them? " I asked Skye. " Well yeah, but I wanted you to name a few of them first. ", she replied. " Well ok ". I looked at the the two all-brown puppies (they practically look like twins). 

One of the brown puppies softy touched my nose and then laid on my snout " I think we should name this one Charlie. And this one's name is Oscar. " I said, looking down at the other brown puppy. " Now, it's your turn "                                                   

Skye looked down at the two likely-twin, cream-colored puppies. " Hmm..... we should name these two, Emmett and Gunner. "                                                                                                                                  " Can everyone else come in and see them? " I asked Skye. She giggled, " Why not. "                             I called Ryder and the other dogs, and they came in and saw the puppies.                                                " Awww " they all said. 

" They're so cute and little " Rubble said.

" Yeah, congratulations you guys. " Rocky said.

" Thanks, we just named Charlie, Oscar, Emmett, Gunner " I said

" Wow, great names " Ryder said.

As we all kept admiring our new puppies, Zuma soon realized something/someone was missing " Hey dudes, where's Marshall? ".

Everyone also realized Marshall wasn't with us too.                                                                                               " Don't worry guys. I think I know where he went. " I told them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Here's the first chapter of my new story. Hope you guys enjoy it. Also, you might have seen me write that Chase and Skye had four puppies, meanwhile, there were only two puppies in the picture. Well, unfortunately, I wasn't able to produce pictures of all four new puppies, but, luckily since two of each are the same as each other, I decided to write their names under each dog breed. Anyways, on to the next chapter.