Entry 1: About Me

(My friend svftjk had decided to come back from abyss and create chaos once again 😍)

Dear diary,

Dad had bought this book for me as it's my 20th birthday. I'm in my last year of college, dad wished he could turn back time. Aigoo, what an old man, joking. This is my first entry for this diary, my name is Yoon Jungkook, 20 years old.

- Jungkook :]

Jungkook closes his diary and smiled as he placed it in his drawer. He hears a knock on the door and his dad peeks in.
"Hi, honey, time for breakfast" His dad says and he smiled, standing up and walked to the door.
"What's for breakfast?" Jungkook asks as his dad kisses his forehead.

"Your favorites" His dad says and he gulps, running down the stairs.
"Jungkook! I have told you not to run in the stairs" His dad scolded him but he didn't care and just went to the kitchen. He sat down and looked at the food in front of him with sparkles in his eyes.

"Aish, you're all grown up now" His dad says as he sat in front of him.
"Oh, come on, dad... I'm not gonna leave you anytime soon, I'm stuck with you" Jungkook says, smiling.
"What if you graduate and then you decide to move to another country... What if you get married and your wife or husband wants you to live with them in another country" His dad says and Jungkook laughs.

"Dad, stop panicking... I'm not gonna marry that soon, I'll graduate, yes... But I'll stay with you, and besides if I do decide to move, I'll message and call you everyday, don't worry" He says and his dad smiles.
"You're going to make me cry, just start eating" His dad says, huffing.

"I feel like I'm older than you sometimes"

"Oh, honey, just eat your food"