chapter 1<3

One Less Lonely Girl chapter 1! <3 hope you enjoy! (:

***BRIANNA MARIE NICHOLS POV***

I sat in the passengers seat of my best friend's car. I closed my eyes and imagined what the next five hours of my life are gonna be like: the high pitched screaming, fashing lights, blaring music....that beautiful voice. I smiled to myself and let my daydream tune out my two best friends, Paige and Lily, rambling on about...him. If you havent already guessed, we are one our way to our very first Justin Bieber concert. Yes, I am freaking out, just not on the outside like my dork friends.

"Brianna! ..BRI!" I snapped to Lily's voice and she smacked my arm, making me jump a litte.

"woah..im sorry, what?" I blinked at the sunlight streaming through the window, "are we almost there?" my voice sounded funny, as if I had been asleep.

"not even close..whats youre favorite thing about him??" her voice squeaked with excitement and she gazed at me with wide eyes, anticipating my answer. I rolled my eyes and thought about it for a second, "well...I dunno. I havent met him yet!"

"ugh come on theres gotta be ONE thing! i can name like fifty right now!" she started counting on her fingers "his hair, his eyes, his smile, his laugh, his voice, his-"

"woahhhh there, slow down a bit, I believe you! besides, those are all appearance, what really matters is personality.."

"oh! okay! his sense of humor, his sweetness, hes kind-" I laughed and grabbed her shoulder, "youre crazy, you know that??" she smiled so big her eyes squinted "but you love me anyway!"

Paige suddenly blurted out, "Brianna Marie, youre the crazy one! Usually you would be spazzing! how can you not be excited?!"

"I am!" I said shrugging, and pulled at my JB braclets and VIP lanyard. I giggled and gripped onto the sign I held in my lap, "Im just keeping my cool so I dont seem like an obsessed fan, like..." I smirked at Lily with accusing eyes, "...others."

We all laughed and it finally got quiet again...I silently watched the road ahead of us and laughed when other girls, obviously going to the concert, sped by us with writing all over there cars.

"OMG yall. we're HERE!" Paige said with a dramatic tone and my head snapped to look at my friends. We all screamed and crowded around the tiny rear view mirror, fixing up our hair real fast and putting on make up.

I anxiously waited, tapping my foot impatiently as the line seemed to drag on. I started to breath a little faster and got a bit light headed. I could barely see him over the tops of everyone heads, but we were still soo close! A few more minutes passed by and we were at the very front. I could see my love perfectly and he was only a few yards away. Woah. This is like a dream. They called next and my heart fluttered. I started walking towards him, a bit infront of my friends, when suddenly Lily rushed forward and bumped me a little as I stumbled over my own two feet. My face turned bright red with embarassment, and I let out a tiny scream as I fell to the ground. It all seemed to go in slow motion. That did not just freaking happen.

I laid there on my stomach for a split second, and looked up in mega dissapointment as Paige and Lily locked onto Justin's arms. I pressed my palms to the cold ground and started to lift myself up. The camera's flash illuminated the area around me, and I looked up at Justin at that same instance. He wasnt looking at the camara. He was looking at ME, his eyes filled with concern. I looked down shyly, embarassed, because I was still on the ground. Paige and Lily didnt even notice I was missing as they walked in the other direction because they were too caught up in Justin's presence. fml. Before I could totally get up, I felt a warm hand on my back and shoulder. I looked up and held my breath. Frozen.