5

As Eddie held Chrissy close to him as they laid in bed Eddie couldn't help but think of his future with Chrissy, he smiled softly playing with her hair as she looked up at him softly.

"Hey babe I have a question how many kids do you want?" Eddie asked as he looked down at Chrissy kissing his nose.

Chrissy smiles softly as she blushes "I want maybe three or four kids, I see myself with a big family."

He nodded as he pulled her closer to his chest "I like the name Rosie for a girl it's very beautiful."

"I like Ezekiel for a boy then we can call him Zeke for short," she blushes as she plays with his shirt.

"Ezekiel Wayne Munson and Rosie Mae Munson," Eddie said looked down at his girlfriend.

Chrissy sat up as she looked at Eddie bitting her lip hearing him say the names they picked out for their Future kids. "I want a fall wedding like a October wedding with browns and dark oranges."

"Yea? October wedding? I like that idea. We both like Halloween. I can see it now Mrs Chrissy Munson." Eddie smiles as he pulled Chrissy in to kiss her softly.

"Mr and Mrs Eddie Munson." She said as she kissed him softly putting her hand on his cheek as she deepens the kiss.

Eddie pulled away after a little bit looking at his girlfriend he knew that Chrissy was it for him. No more girlfriends for him he found the person he wants to be with for the rest of his life.

"Your it for me baby, no more girls for me your the one for me the girl I want kids with the person I want to marry." He said rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

Chrissy Tears up as she smiles fitting back the tears from falling "Your it for me Eddie I don't want anyone else just you."

A few days later after the conversation Eddie and Chrissy couldn't stop thinking about it she would smile at the thought of the names.

"What are you all smiley for? Did you get laid before work?" Maci joked standing by Chrissy.

"I did get laid before work but that's not why I'm all smiley, a few days ago Eddie and I talked about what we want the in the future and he said I was the one. We talked kids and wedding." Chrissy smiles softly looking at her best friend.

"Shut up! Oh my god I love seeing you happy! I have known Eddie for a few years and I haven't seen him this happy. But seeing you with him I love it." Maci smiles hugging Chrissy.

Later that night Chrissy maci went back to Eddie's trailer as they walked in they saw Eddie in the kitchen with Gareth as they were making a late dinner.

"What are you boys doing? Because what I can tell someone got hurt and I really hope it wasn't my boyfriend." Chrissy said taking her Shoes off.

"Uh nope it was me Eddie accidentally but me and I was cutting some but hey! My finger is still good." Gareth laughs as she sat on the couch next to maci.

Eddie walked over to his girlfriend kissing her softly and smiles "how was work my beautiful?"

"It was good it was a little slow but I'm gonna go shower really fast babe but it smells amazing." She smiles as she walked to the bedroom grabbing some clothes.

As Chrissy got in the shower she had time to think about how her life as changed for the bigger, She was dating the love of her life she couldn't have asked for anything better she truly loved Eddie. She also couldn't stop thinking about having babies with him, she got out of the shower she got dressed In one of Eddie's band shirts with some PJ shorts. She walked out of the bathroom as she noticed Gareth and maci had left.

"They had plans with some other people so it's just us for dinner babe if that's okay?" Eddie asked as he grabs two bowls down.

Chrissy nodded as she sat down watching her boyfriend get her food ready for her, she was lucky very lucky to have him in her life and as her boyfriend.

"Hey babe can I ask you a question?" She asked bitting her lip taking the bowl he was handing her.

"Yea of course what's up princess?" Eddie asked taking a bit of his food.

"I know we haven't been together that long but how would you feel about maybe not trying but kinda trying for a baby? I know I'm crazy but I'm ready." She looked at him not sure how he would feel.

Eddie stood there for a little bit he wasn't ready for a baby as they lived with his uncle and there wasn't room for a baby, there was barely room for Chrissy to be here.

"Honey.. I'm not ready for a baby I mean we live with my uncle. There is barley room for you here so what makes you think a baby would be a great idea?" He asked looking at Chrissy.

"B-Because I might be pregnant.." she said letting a few tears fall.

He stood there not sure what to say but he was in shock I mean they stopped using condoms completely because Chrissy was allergic to latex. He looked over Chrissy as she full on crying now.

"Hey hey shh it's okay I'm not mad baby I'm not I promise.. I'm just in shock." He said walking over to Chrissy pulling her in a hug.

"I can go get a test tonight, then we will find out i am really am pregnant and if I am we will handle it like the Adults we are and if I'm not pregnant we will be more careful," she cried.

Eddie held the love of his life close to his chest as he nodded sighing softly, he knew he needed to get a real job like how Chrissy has one. But he isn't sure where to go maybe he can go to family video and see if he can work there.

The next morning Chrissy wake up to see Eddie gone that's very odd for him to be gone before she gets up, they both barely slept last night they are scared the both of them. What if Chrissy is pregnant Eddie made it very clear he isn't ready to be a dad. She sighs walking over to the living room seeing uncle Wayne sitting there.

"Hey sweetheart how are you?" He asked as he looked up at her.

She smiles softly walking over to him sitting down. "Im okay just tired I didn't sleep good last night, Eddie and I are just going through something."

Wayne looked at Chrissy he loved her as if she was his own daughter seeing the pregnancy test on the kitchen counter. "That you might be pregnant?"

She looked up at Wayne wanting to cry, she never wanted to disappoint him in anyway Eddie was finally on track to graduate. Chrissy didn't know what to say so she just nodded as tears formed in her eyes again.

"I-I'm so sorry Wayne we have been careful but after finding out I'm allergic to latex we don't use condoms.. I know it's not smart." She cries putting her face in her hands.

Wayne rubs Chrissy's back "Go take the test I'll be here waiting, if your pregnant all three of us will sit down and talk as a family and see what to do."

"O-Okay." She said getting up walking to the bathroom.

As Chrissy walked in the bathroom she closed the door grabbing the pregnancy test she was beyond scared what if it comes back positive she's only 17 year old she isn't ready. She took the test she set it on the bathroom Counter as she waited the two minutes she grabbed the test she turned over and started to cry.