3

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

As Chrissy sat in English class doing some book report that the teacher asked the kids to do, the rumors of Chrissy and Eddie have gotten to the point to where she doesn't even care she's over it.

"Did you hear that her and the freak are living together now? She went from dating the most popular guy in the school to now dating the freak." The girl behind her said.

"I heard she's pregnant by him so I'm not really surprised." Another said,

Chrissy finally had enough she grabs her stuff as she turned around facing the two girls that sat behind her.

"For your information yes I am officially living with Eddie and his uncle! And no I am not pregnant or dating Eddie. Have we made out and done sexual things oh yes we have. But your life is so boring that you need to make others feel like shit. And what do you know about Eddie? Nothing because your stupid little freshman oh don't know Jackshit! Keep mine and Eddie's name outta your mouth!" Chrissy snapped looking at the girls.

Eddie looked at Chrissy as he was shocked as she would tell the whole class they made out and done other crap. Not going to lie he was very much turned on by her but he was very confused and shocked why she would say anything like that with the rumors going around. Chrissy walked out of class as she was over it all she wanted to be with Eddie and only Eddie, she felt like he was the only one who understands her.

Eddie ran after her as he grabs her hand turning Chrissy around as she looked at him. "It's the end of the day do you just want to go home and forget about it?"

Chrissy nodded fighting back tears. "Let's go home and get high or drunk I don't care anymore I'm over everyone here."

Eddie grabs Chrissy's hand as they walked to the van getting in. Eddie drove off looking over Chrissy felt those weird butterflies again in his belly again.

"do you want a movie night? I can order pizza and we can just watch stupid movies and whatever," Eddie said softly.

She smiles softly and nodded "That sounds amazing after today, can we watch the new movie called stand by me?"

He laughs a little and nodded "Yes we can watch the new movie Stand by me. Let's shop by the store to grab it and see your girl Robin."

Later that night Chrissy was laying on the couch as she was drinking beer with Eddie. They did this almost all the time but Eddie would always cut Chrissy off at four beers.

"your quiet over there Eds are you okay?" Chrissy asks as she looked up at her best friend.

"Just thinking that's all I'm okay. But how are you feeling after telling everyone we made out at school." He laughs softly.

"Hey I didn't tell them you ate me out last night be happy I didn't say because then that would've got Jason all mad because I didn't let him do anything like to me." Chrissy sat as she up.

"You don't regret it right?" Eddie asked.

Chrissy sat her beer down as she got up walking over to him as she straddled him wrapping her arms around his neck. "I don't regret anything we have done Eddie Munson."

Eddie sat his beer down as well wrapping arms around Chrissy's waist as he pulled her closer "The way my name Sounds coming out of your mouth is so sexy it drives me crazy."

Chrissy smirks bitting her lip as she leans down as her lips were hovering over his as she whispers "Take me."

Eddie leans up kissing Chrissy hungrily as his hands ran up her back into her hair pulling a little moaning in the kiss, Chrissy pushed her chest against Eddie's as she ran her fingers though his hair as she grinds her hips into his. Eddie pulled away from the Chrissy as he picked her up carrying her to his room. Eddie had laid her down on his bed bitting her neck as he pulled her sweatpants down along with her underwear. Chrissy leans up pulling her shirt off, Eddie was in Aw with Chrissy's body he had taken off her bra as he kisses around her breast.