10

It's been almost a month since baby Rosie was born, Chrissy and Eddie had moved into their own trailer not fair from Eddie's uncle. It was around 3 in the morning Eddie and Chrissy sat awake as Rosie wouldn't stop crying, they tired almost everything Chrissy tried to feed her Rosie didn't want that they changed her. They don't know what's going on or why she was crying, Chrissy started to cry herself not because she was stressed out or because she was tired. She was worried something was wrong with Rosie.

Max opened Chrissy and Eddie's bedroom door peeking her head in. "Can I try and help?"

Eddie sighs with a nod "Yea you can try and help red."

Max had moved in with Eddie and Chrissy as things with her mom had gotta worse then they have before and Eddie thought it would be better for max to live with him and Chrissy. Eddie looked at Max as his own child he loved her as his own, yes Max and Eddie haven't known each other that long but max felt more comfortable with Chrissy and Eddie more then she did anyone else.

Max smiles softly as she walked in picking up Rosie carefully as she bounced her softly on her lap as she sat down on the floor "Now why is my baby sister so mad hm? Why you so mad for."

Rosie looked at Max as she stopped crying almost immediately. then smiles as she looked up at max. Eddie looked at Chrissy who was smiling as she watched the two girls on the floor.

"I think she wanted her sister that's all, she really loves you max I don't think you knew that huh?" Chrissy smiles softly as she watched them.

Max shook her head and smiles looking at Rosie as she kissed her head "No I didn't but I always wanted to have a baby sister, now I have I love her so much. I know I'm not a Munson but I love being apart of the family."

Chrissy nodded as she sat on the floor next to max seeing Rosie slowly falling asleep in Max's arms she couldn't help but smile. Chrissy never thought at 18 she would have her own little family and getting married. Chrissy never thought she would ever have any of this. She's very grateful for Eddie Max and Rosie.

"Max sweetheart you should go and get some sleep you have school in the morning and I don't want you to tired." Chrissy whispers as she takes Rosie from max walking to Rosie room putting baby in her Crib.

Max kisses Chrissy cheek then gets up hugging Eddie saying goodnight as she walked out of their room as she closes the door quietly.

"Do you think Max would want to be a Munson with us?" Eddie asked as he turned the lamp off as he laid down.

Chrissy shrugs her shoulders as she got in bed with Eddie as she snuggles up against him. "I don't know babe but I'm not even a Munson yet, we haven't really talked about our wedding or anything. All we have is what our theme is and that's a fall theme. We haven't talked about a date yet or when we want to get married."

Eddie pulled Chrissy closer to him as he kisses her head "October 24th, we can get married this year. We can start the planning now and by the time October come around we will be ready, I know Max Nancy Robin and your mom want to go dress shopping."

She smiles looking up at Eddie kissing him softly on the lips. "October 24th 1986 Mr & Mrs Eddie Munson."

"That sounds amazing coming off your lips baby I don't think you understand." He smirks kissing her back.

Chrissy giggles softly As she pulls away "We graduate in a week Eddie how Crazy is that?"

"It's crazy to think about. Because we got together in November and you we're already pregnant and we didn't know. August was the best month for the both of us. You got pregnant I fell in love with you," he smiles rubbing her cheek,

*Time skip graduation day*

As Chrissy held Eddie's hand walking into the high school it was a bitter sweet moment, they were finally graduating, Eddie was over the moon that he was actually graduating and on time. Chrissy was emotional because she was so proud of her fiancé.

Chrissy pulled Eddie down to kiss him as she smiles "we did it baby."

"We did babe it's crazy I'm actually done with school forever now!" He said excitedly.

Wayne came walking in with all the kids and with Rosie in his arms. Wayne had been an emotional wreck all day he was excited for his nephew but he didn't want to attempt but he was sad because he has raised Eddie since he was 11, Eddie wasn't just his nephew that's his son as well. As Chrissy walked hand and hand with Eddie into the Gym Robin came running up to Chrissy and Eddie hugging them tightly as she smiles. Before they knew it was time to sit down.

"Welcome moms dads Aunties uncles and grandparents to the graduation of Hawkins High, I would like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate the biggest milestone in these kids lives. I'm very proud of everyone who has made this fair." Principal Higgins said as he smiles softly.

Eddie smiles softly as he turned his head seeing Chrissy with tears running down her cheeks. He was very proud of his wife, she got pregnant in high school and still made it to Graduate on time. After having their daughter Eddie wanted make Chrissy and his daughters proud. Max wasn't his daughter yet but she will be soon. As the time came for Chrissy to walk across the stage.

"Chrissy Mae Cunningham." Higgins smiles as he announces her name.

Chrissy walked across the stage as she cried shaking his hand taking her diploma, as she looked up she saw the hellfire club standing yelling her name she looked at Wayne he winked at her as he held Rosie. Max came running up to her as he hugged her tightly she held max as she Started to Sob. As Max walked away she saw Jeff and Eddie clapping as she walked past them. As time went on it finally Eddie's turn Chrissy stood up as did Wayne.

"Edward Wayne Munson!" Higgins smiles as he looked at Eddie.

Eddie smirks walking up grabbing his diploma as he turned around flipping off principal Higgins as he turned back around with a laugh walking off. Chrissy ran over to him as she hugged him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you baby." She Whispers.

"And I'm proud of you my love." He smiles kissing her head softly.

As they walked to their seats Eddie looked down at his Diploma as he smiles to himself like he did it, he put his mind to graduating he so proud of himself. He was no longer a senior.

"Seniors turn your tassel from right to left."

As everyone turned their tassel from the right to the left. Chrissy and Eddie looked at each other with tears in their eyes. Everyone gently grabs her hats waiting for Higgins to say their year.

"Congratulations the class of 1986! Please throw your hats." He smiles looking at the class.

As everyone throws their graduation hats some catching them some not, as Chrissy throw hers and caught it she ran over to Eddie, Eddie picked up Chrissy as he spun around kissing her lips deeply,

"We fucking did it!" He said softly holding her close to him as he put her back down.

"We did! No more school." She smiles softly as tears came running down her cheeks.

Chrissy and Eddie actually did it they were done with high school. Eddie actually graduated he said 86 was his year and man it sure was his year. He become a father he got his middle school crush as his beautiful fiancé and the mother and daughters. Eddie can very much say his life is complete.

Oh my gosh Eddie and Chrissy graduated! This chapter took me so long because I was honestly crying, I'm so happy on how this book is going on, I will be ending it around chapter 27. But there will be a second book!

What do you think about them wanting to adopt Max?

Much love!
-Skyler