9

As Eddie held his daughter in his arms he couldn't believe he was a father it's hard believe that he and Chrissy made this sweet innocent little life. He looked over seeing Chrissy was fast asleep he smiles softly he got up walking over to her kisses her head softly. He placed Rosie in her little bed as the hospital room door opened as Wayne walked in carrying a lot of things.

"What is all that?" Eddie asked looking over at Wayne.

Wayne smiles softly putting all the bags down as he digs in them pulling out little clothes "Since I'm a great uncle now I wanted to give my little Niece, some cute baby stuff from her uncle."

Seeing Eddie as a father really did make Wayne a proud uncle, Wayne never thought Eddie would have kids because he always said he never wanted them. But seeing how Chrissy changed Eddie for the better Wayne was so thankful for Chrissy.

"Wayne you didn't have to she has a lot of clothes already and some don't even fit her just yet. But thank you." Eddie smiles covering Rosie up with a baby blanket "daddy's baby." He smiles softly

"How's Chrissy doing after having Rosie?" Wayne asked walking over to Rosie as he picked up Rosie carefully.

"She's doing amazing, she was really made to be a mother she loves Rosie so much it's crazy. Never did I think I would be a dad at 19." He smiles.

As Chrissy woke up she smiles seeing Eddie and his uncle. She sat up a little seeing Rosie was fast asleep in Wayne's arms. "Hey.. how long have you been here?"

"I'm leaving now actually I have work but I wanted to see baby girl and check on you three and how everything is going." Wayne smiles as she walked over to Chrissy handing her Rosie, leaning down kissing Chrissy's head softly "you did an amazing job mama."

Chrissy looked up and smiles saying thank you and bye to Wayne, she looked down at Rosie as she tears up a little, they get to go home tomorrow with baby, Rosie was just so perfect she looked so much like Eddie it was crazy. Eddie looked over at Chrissy and Rosie he walked over getting in bed with them both.

"The hellfire crew are coming today they want to see their new little dungeon master as Henderson said." Eddie said quietly playing with Chrissy's hair.

She looked up at Eddie kissing his lips softly as she pulled away "thank you."

He looked at her cupping her cheek "for what my love?"

"Making me a mother showing me love and loving me for my down falls I never thought I would find someone who would love me, but you love me for me and I love you for you." She said as she looked down at Rosie who started to wake up.

As the door of the hospital room door opens as Jeff came walking in with everyone behind him. "Hey guys are you doing?"

"Let me see her." Dustin smiles walking over to Chrissy seeing Rosie "hi Rosie I'm uncle Dustin, I brought your other uncles with me."

*few days later*

Since bring Rosie home from the hospital everyone has been so helpful it's crazy. Steve wakes up in the middle of the night when Rosie is crying so Chrissy and Eddie can get some more sleep. But other then getting help from others, Eddie has picked up a second job so Chrissy can stay home with baby girl. They have found a place for the three of them so they be a family together.

Chrissy sat in the living room on the floor as she did homework Rosie was sat in her bouncer next to Chrissy. There a soft knock at the door, Chrissy was confused because she wasn't expecting anybody but Eddie because he was done soon. She opens the door to see Jason standing there with bear that said Rosie on it.

"Uh hey! I heard you had baby, I thought maybe I could come by and meet her?" Jason smiles as he handed the bear to Chrissy.

She gave a confused look why did want to come and meet her baby she had with Eddie, she took the bear as she moved aside letting him in as she closed the door. "She's sleeping so please be quiet."

Jason walked over and sat on the floor as he smiles softly "she's really beautiful Chrissy you and Eddie made a beautiful baby."

Chrissy picks up Rosie carefully as she held her closely. Jason got up as she walked over to the two girls as he rubs Rosie's little cheek. "Thank you she's my little Angel."

Jason's smiles fades away as he saw the ring on Chrissy's finger. "Your Engaged to him? Are you sure that's what you want to do?"

"Yes Jason I am sure, Eddie's the love of my life I wouldn't want anyone else to be my husband but Eddie I love him." She said looking at Jason.

"This could've been our life Rosie could've been our daughter you would be my wife the mother of my child.. Chrissy I love you." He said as he grabs her arm.

"I don't love you Jason.. I love Eddie I always have.. so please if your here to start anything then please leave. I don't want my daughter around this and her father is home." She said as she pulled away from Jason.

Eddie walked in the door seeing Jason there, he walked over to Chrissy wrapping his arms around had waist pulling her closer.

"What are you doing here Jason?" Eddie asked as he looked at him with a glare.

Jason crosses his arms as he looked at the both of them "I'm here because I wanted to see Chrissy and Rosie, and to tell Chrissy I want her back as mine."

Eddie laughs coldly shaking his head "No way in hell is she ever going to go back to you ever, she's mine now and she's my whole world and the mother of my child."

After Jason left Eddie looked at Chrissy making sure he didn't hurt then he checked Rosie.

"Babe babe I'm okay I promise he grabbed my arm and let go that's it I promise I'm okay, he didn't touch Rosie I wouldn't let him hold her." Chrissy as she looked at Eddie.

"I don't understand why he was even here! I don't trust him like my blood started to boil when I saw him next to you and our daughter. Overprotective husband and dad came out." He said kissing her softly.

She giggles in the kiss as she pulled away as Eddie took Rosie from Chrissy softly holding her close to him. "I like how you called yourself my husband when we aren't married yet."

A/N

How did you like this chapter? I'm thinking about Time skipping to when they graduate or when she goes back to school. I'm not entirely sure yet.

But protective Eddie?! Thoughts on that?