The New Machine

Tails was in his workshop, finishing a invention that took him months. "Done!" Tails says and he tightens up the last bolt. He dashes out his workshop to show his new invention to Sonic.

                 Tails is walking to Sonics house to show him the newly made device. Tails arrives to Sonics door and knocks on the door.

 "Sonic! Come out, I wanna show you something!" Tails shouts out. 

Sonic stares at his door on the inside. he opens to see his best buddy. 

"Hi Tails! Whatcha doing here?" Sonic asks.

"I wanted to show you something I made! It could help out on future battles wi-" . Tails gets interupted by Sonic. 

"Sorry to interupt you but I actually have some work to do. I'm trying to find a way to delay my date with Amy." Sonic told Tails. "Oh ok then." Tails says sadly. he starts walking away. Then Tails turns back to say

 " And don't stall Sonic. Not cool.". Sonic chuckles nervously. 

               Tails walks feeling sad. he holds his invention in his hand, looking down at it sadly. " Maybe Amy will be intrested in it..." Tails thinks. This lifts up his spirits. He quickly runs towards the direction Amy lives in 

              As Tails arrives at Amys house and knocks on the door. Inside, Amy is trying on dresses. currently, she's wearing a floral dress with red and white flowers and one white stripe going down the middle. Amy turns towards the door. She didn't expect any one untill her date with Sonic. "Coming!" She says running to the door. Amy opens the door in surprise.

 "Oh, hi Tails! I didn't expect you to be here. I'm in such a rush! Me and Sonic are finaly having a date and I don't know what to wear!" Amy said.

 "Well, I came to show you a invention I was work-" Tails suddenly gets interupted... again.

 "Like I said Tails, I'm in a rush. I don't think I can spare a second! Sorry but, I'll have to stop it here." Amy interrupted. "Well, It's ok I guess. I'll just go to Knuckles." Tails replied

               Tails leaves yet again sad. He wonders if Knuckles will be interested in the invention.So far it seems that no one was. He decided that it wasn't worth the time trying to show his friends something that they didn't care about. He headed back to his lab in despair.

              Once he got back, it was already turning dark. He sat on his chair and started twiddling with one of his tools. He was sad. Tails was trying to understand if his friends actually enjoy his builds or they are annoyed by it. Suddenly, Tails hears something. It sounds like Eggman was trying to destroy the city again. Tails went hurrying out the workshop door to help defeat Eggman again.