Chapter 12

Catherine is frozen when she sees the bare arms, shoulders and part of the small breasts of her stepchild. An innocent looking act in itself, but in her mind deeply forbidden as far as her feelings for the girl are concerned. "Are you sure about that? What if someone sees us? Besides, don't you know the stories that are told about this lake? Not only good ones, but the creatures that are supposed to lurk in here", Catherine asks, stuttering slightly and looking doubtfully at her stepdaughter, who is somehow trying to loosen her corsage while her eyes are fixed on her stepmother's stubborn attitude. "Come on or don't you dare mother?",Daisy asks mockingly. Something awakens in her that she thought had been gone since her youth. Perhaps it is the magical violet waters of the lake. Without Lady Tremaine being able to object, Daisy just runs in her locked corsage and frees her stepmother from her dress and the rest of her linen. Both face each other completely naked. No one tries to hide from the eyes of the other, even if they think inwardly all the time to the part. Eyes slowly wander over the bodies, trying to perceive every single detail. Daisy's eyes are captivated by the soft curves of Catherine's breasts and erect nipples. Something in the way Lady Tremaine looks at her makes Daisy feel ashamed and strongly intimidated, so her hands quickly move in front of her small breasts to hide them from her stepmother's gaze after all. She flinches slightly as suddenly Lady Tremaine pulls her into a warm embrace. Her breathing quickens. "Darling you're trembling." The hearts of both of them do somersaults. The naked body, which only a few seconds ago they had admired in detail of the other and stared at as if bound, presses tightly against the respective other. Like two pieces of a puzzle that do not look the same, which fit together perfectly and belong together. "Darling look at me. You are beautiful and perfect. Every single breast, your smooth alabaster skin. Everything about you is perfect my darling. Now come and swim, or don't you want to anymore?",Catherine declares while they look at each other as if mesmerized. But Daisy only returns her consent while she breaks away from her embrace and takes her stepmother's hand instead, pressing a short grateful kiss on the older woman's cheek.

They have been splashing around in the purple water of the lake for a while. The simple swimming quickly turned into a raging water fight consisting of splashing each other. The girl has never seen her stepmother so happy as at this moment. Forgotten was the moment at the party when together they caught Daisy's father and Cinderella, who were entwined in a passion, incognito. Also forgotten were the legends about the magic of the purple lake in which they were both bathing. "Catherine where are you?",Daisy cries desperately as her stepmother suddenly disappears from her sight as if by magic. Something suddenly pulls her into the depths of the lake. The last thing to be heard above the water is Daisy's desperate cry as she barely holds her nose and closes her mouth. Luckily, you can see something, Daisy thinks, and tries to reach after the culprit. She can't see much, but what she does see is clear: Catherine. Lady Tremaine can't suppress her laughter when she sees the shocked and disbelieving look on Daisy's face. "Hey what was that all about? Do you want me to have a heart attack?!",Daisy exclaims upset before she too starts laughing like her stepmother. Both women are now only a few inches away from each other, so they can both feel the warmth of the other against their own bare skin. Their gazes burn deep into each other's souls while Daisy plays lightly with one of her stepmother's wet red curls. The laughter has stopped. Lady Tremaine's face comes closer and closer to Daisy's, though she has barely moved from the spot. Finally, what the women have long secretly wished for happens. Catherine's lips hesitantly touch the girl's lips, who moans slightly as her lips Lady Tremaine's tongue delicately invades Daisy's mouth as if she were about to storm a company of soldiers in wartime. Both bodies press together so tightly that not even a drop of water would have fit between them. What started slowly quickly turns into a passionate fight between them, where there is no winner entgültig someone. Suddenly their minds are no longer blank, but suddenly many images appear from a past they have long tried to suppress. They are not from their own past. They see what the other never thought they would see: each other's past, Kate and Marian's history, in other words, their history they never knew they shared.