THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG1

A elder that owns a quarter area of land with corn. A man around the age middle of sixty. A grandfather to many kids that isn't in his bloodline. He lives far from other houses, but one thing was different his house wasn't like the others. It was an old farmhouse but comfortable.
Frankie Thomas was his name.

Pulling of his muddy farmers shoes, he lay it next to his feet and groan. Scratching his white beard, then smelling it and frowning.

"Frankie, you home?" His wife Lucill shouts from around the back of the house.

"Lucill!Come, Come."

"Well, Dear you look hungry," Said Lucill, Dressed in a long black skirt and green blouse.She looked at him and wondered why was he sweating that much.

"Let me get you some bread and tea.Another thing you know I was cleaning out the garden and-"

"Enough now Lucill, am hungry and am so miserable right now.You know I went down to the farm and almost twenty of my corns are gone."

"What you mean gone?" She asked, not bothered by him interrupting her. She hurriedly slice the bread and buttered it and raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know I can't read your mine Frankie, what happened to the corns?"

"I think someone spell them, or spell me.My corns just disappear Lucill, nowhere in sight."

"What you mean spell? Frankie, how much time I told you not to believe in those things? it will drive you mad you know," She said though she was worried. She knew what she was going to say would just make him worry more.

Someone is stealing the corns for real

"Mhmm," Frankie mumbled.

"Maybe it's just the boy from over Mr. White House, you will soon see him coming with money to pay you."

"If you say so,I know what I feel."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I delete this, I'm just testing my self here.