𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳

"ᴏʜ ɴᴏ! ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋʟʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ! ᴍʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ!"

PHOENIX||chapter one

    JEAN GREY WAS SPECIAL. She came from a special planet with special people who all had their specialties. Her home, Genosha. Her life was all fun and games, playing with her friends, Peter, Storm, Kurt, and Scott, whom she had a crush on.

On a very sad day, that beloved planet of hers was assassinated. Thanos, the saviour of worlds, as he called himself, came to her planet and wiped out half of the population.

She remembered his words, "You'll thank me for this", he said, but she didn't. All of her family were dead, and so were her friends.

Jean mustered up all the courage she had in her eight-year-old body and ran to Thanos. She used her telekinesis to throw him across the room. She had never been as angry as she was at that moment.

He merely chuckled and forcefully held Jean in place, only using his purple, disgusting, hands.

"You have talent", he said. Jean tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he was too strong.

"I have a daughter, just like you", he dares speak again.

"Really?", Jean finally spoke, using her powers to lift all of the items that were nearby, throwing them at the purple grape himself, "I doubt that".

Thanos flew back and groaned from one of the metal items that had hit him. That was when he lost his calm illusion and showed Jean his true self. "Put her in the ship".

"What? No! Leave me alone!", Jean panicked, kicking and screaming as two of Thanos's henchmen dragged her to a cell in the dark ship. This was where Jean remained for another three years. Thanos offered her some food but Jean rejected it. She didn't want Thanos to have anything to use against her later on. That was until starvation would kill her and she had to accept the food.

Thanos trained her for her years on ship. She trained against the guards and surprisingly won. He also helped her with her powers, and after a while, even though Jean didn't want it to happen, she began to see him as some sort of father figure. She concluded that the absence of her real one happening so young left the father role up to anyone.

Thanos was also extremely kind towards her, getting upset when she couldn't beat a guard, yes. But the rest of the time he was extremely gentle.

Jean met Gamora and Nebula, and of course, made them train against each other. The order always came out like this during a fight. Jean on top, being the winner, Gamora coming in second, being beaten by Jean by not immediately, and Nebula at last place, getting completely demolished by Gamora and then Jean who came to finish the job.