𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𝙋𝙎: 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 "𝙓-𝙈𝙚𝙣" 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙨".

"𝖎 𝖆𝖒 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖎 𝖆𝖒..."

PHOENIX||chapter eleven

    JEAN GREY WOKE UP TO AN ORANGE WORLD. There she saw many people who fought in Wakanda. The one person who stood out to her, was the same woman who she failed to protect her boyfriend from Thanos.

"Wanda!", Jean called out, gaining the other redhead's attention.

She turned around and looked relieved to see a familiar face, "Jean!".

The two walked up to each other, "What happened?", Wanda asked.

"Thanos won", Jean stoically said, "He snapped and wiped out half the universe. What I don't know is where we are..."

"The Soulworld", someone said from behind them.

Jean immediately elbowed that person in the face, causing them to fall to the ground. Wanda and Jean looked behind to find a man in a red cape with grey streaks in his hair.

He looked at them, annoyed, "No need to fight, I'm Doctor Strange--"

"I don't care", Jean placed her foot on his chest and pressed hard, making it difficult for him to breathe.

"No, Jean!", Wanda told her, "Doctor Strange, he's an Avenger".

Jean looked at Wanda, and then lifted her foot from the doctor's chest, allowing him to breathe. He took in a giant breath of air, but Jean didn't care if he was still recovering from her torment, she still didn't trust.

"If I catch you being suspicious, Wanda won't be there to save you", she bent down and whispered to him, before leaving and walking around.

Jean walked around for a good thirty seconds, and that was when she spotted them. The Guardians of the Galaxy.

She immediately ran up to them, her loud footsteps gaining their attention.

"Nebula isn't with you guys, right?", Jean asked them.

"No", Quil answered.

"Okay, good. What about Gamora?", Jean asked again.

The Guardians all looked at each other with sadness, then gave Jean that same look of pity.