𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

Kayla P.O.V

It's my time to go back to school and the drama was just getting started.Jordan and Asher got Spencer unfocused for his practice and he didn't do good.I hate how Jordan and asher are making us look like ghetto black kids.

Asher and I will never be cool.Well at least I don't think so.When I got to the cafeteria for lunch I didn't see Spencer.

I sat at a table by myself because if I sit over there ima kill both of them with no hesitation.Mikey came and sat next to me.

"Hey babe"he said and I just smiled looking at my phone.

"You going to the sports meeting thing"he said talking about the football recruit thing.I have to go because college recruits will be there for cheer too.There mainly there for football but there's some for cheer.

Later That Night

I had put on my dress and drove to the sports thing.Idk what to call it so I'm going to call it a "sports meeting".There will be scouts for cheerleading there and other scouts for different sports also.

The minute I walked in I seen Charlie all on Mikey.Idk even know why Mikey's here anyways he doesn't do cheer nor football.

"Hey bae"she said and I had to act nice and fancy with Cherie tonight.

"Hey bae"I said mocking Charlie walking up to Mikey.He look shocked and I'm enjoying it because after this event Charlie's gonna get her ass whooped AGAIN and call her family to because they can get knocked out too.After this fight I'm done fighting this hoe.

I had talked to a bunch of college coach cheer leaders.They've complement my work and I thanked them.

I'm looking forward to adding more offers to my pile that I have already.

•••

"Charlie call yo family because I'm finna fight you for the last time"I said and she smiled doing what I asked for.

I called my cousin over for backup.My 5 cousins were ready.They are ready for some action and so am I.

We seen Charlie and her family.

I ran up on Charlie and she got dropped so her sister tried jumping in but my cousins jumped in.We was whooping they ass.

After that we left and went to my house."damn you beat that hoe bad Riley"I said and she laughed.She bashed that hoe face in.

And that's the end of the drama NO MORE

Time to focus on me