•Chapter Four•

Kayla P.O.V

Today was cheer practice and coach wants me to lead by myself.Which means she's not going to be there it's just us."Get up 4x cheer captain"mom said.I rushed out of bed and brushed my teeth.I put on my school clothes and grabbed my keys and went to school.

"Kayla.We need to talk"coach said pointing towards her office.I don't know why but I felt like I was in trouble."yes ma'am"I asked.

"I'm going to need you to rearrange the cheer group how you want.My husband is sick and I can't make it to cheer practice until he gets better so I'm putting you in charge"she said.

"Yes ma'am"I said smiling and walking out of her office.I'm so excited I get to be the boss.I'm going to enjoy it.

I went to class and sat at my table."Your blushing why"Jordan asked."oh I'm the boss for the cheer team today"I replied smiling really hard."ohh"he said.

Lunch time

"Hey Olivia"I said smiling.Spencer came and sat next to me."I know you guys have parties out here"I said."Yeah there actually one today.Come by if you like"she said smiling."Well do and Spencer will be there"I said smiling and walking to my class.

"Kayla you scored a 100 on your test.If you keep this up your not going to have a problem with college"my teacher said smiling."Thanks"I said smiling in return.

I'm pretty smart.Most people think I'm dumb but let me tell you that I'm not coming to goof off.

At practice

I looked at the clipboard to see what everyone's position is.I'm a tumbler of course I've been doing flips since I was 5 years old.

"Ok so Lexi and Bella are the bases and me,Jordan,and dajah are the tumblers.Micah and jade are the back spots"I explained and we started our stretches.

As we practice jumping and tumbling I saw Spencer and Jordan practicing.

It was my turn to tumbling so I started showing my skills.

The cheer team clapped for me then after we finished running we ended practice

The cheer team clapped for me then after we finished running we ended practice.I waited for Spencer.We went to his house and ate his moms dinner.

"This is good Auntie"I said smiling admiring her cooking.

"Well duh look who made it"Dillion said to me making a good point.I push him making him almost fall out his chair.

"Heyy"he said and Spencer came and they started  double teaming me.Idk who they think they are because I'll whoop they ass.

I grabbed Spencer by the ear and Dillion by the nose and they boy couldn't do anything but watch me pull them.

"Try me again"I said and they surrendered by putting there hands up.

Next Day

It was a normal morning for me but not normal for people at Beverly to see me wearing joggers and a sweatshirt with some messy hair.It's just school so it wouldn't matter.

"Heyy Kayla"Olivia said hugging me while I'm literally half awake.

"Hey liv"I said walking to the cafeteria to go sit with Spencer and the others.I'm tired I didn't want to go to school today and I have cheer practice today.I might not go because I'm tired and need a good night rest.

"Sup Kayla"Spencer said eating the breakfast.

"Hey Spencer"I said laying my head on the table quiet and Spencer started patting my back.He might wanna stop before I fall asleep on this table and he'll have to carry me to class.

Lunch

For lunch I just put my head on the table because I'm not in the mood."Heyy Kayla ready to cheer"Asher said pushing my head.

"Bitch do not touch me.I'm not in the mood"I said keeping my head on the table.He kept poking my head and pushing me aggressively.

I got up and slapped some seasoning into him.Then bella walked up to me and slapped me in the face then her friend Julia did the same thing.

"Oh hell no"I said and I punched the fuck out of Bella making her fall on the floor and I started beating up Julia.Bella was on the floor crying and bleeding.Julia was on the floor getting drug and stomped on by me.

Spencer and jordan came and pulled me off."Don't ever put your hands on me again bitch"I said and Julia got back up and wanted to fight again but she said she'll wait til after school and I'll be waiting.

After school

Me and half of the school were waiting for Julia to come over here but she isn't here.She can't just take ass whooping and move on cause now I'm really finna fuck her ass up.

She then came with her hair tied and I took off my earrings and my rings then tied my hair up.I ain't finna do no type of hair pulling just straight throwing them dogs.

I squared up with her and she started pulling hair but I punched her twice in the face and she fell to the ground but I let her get back up and we squared up again.

"Come on bitch don't be scared now.Don't pull hair swing at me bitch ass nigga"she said and that's when I started spazzing out.

I started swinging non stop and she was on the ground bleeding badly."Call me a Nigga again bitch"I said punching her and leaving her with blood gushing from her nose.

"Bitch that's why I fucked yo ass up"I said getting in my car and went home.

"Where have you been"my dad asked and I huffed because I can't lie to him.He gonna know sooner or later because everyone was recording.

"I got into a fight because this boy named Asher kept messing with me so I slapped him then these two unseasoned bitches gonna slap me so I beat both of them up then one of the girls wanted to fight after school so I fought her and she got a nose bleed"I explained all in one breath.

My dad started laughing and I looked at him confused.

"I raised you right.Glad you know how to whoop ass and threw them hands and not pull hair"he said making me laugh.

I went upstairs to my room and took shower then got dressed for bed.

Tomorrow I'm pretty sure I'll be in trouble but who gives a fuck cause I don't!!