Midoriya Izuku

"You have wings?" Shouta growled, standing outside the infirmary as Recovery Girl, the on-site medic, finished the healing Amahiko had started. 

"Im a shapeshifter. That's how I roll. I change my form to fit the need. I need to be trustworthy, so I become a child so people who don't trust adults will let me help them. I need to be faster, my legs become longer and I lose all unnecessary mass, I need to catch a falling child, wings sprout from my back." Amahiko explained. "Probably gonna keep the wings since so many people saw them though. Also shiny."

Shouta grumbles. "I got his file." He says, handing it to Amahiko. "His name is Midoriya Izuku and he's registered as Quirkless." 

Amahiko feels sadness. Over a fifth of his kids were quirkless, pushed to the edge by their parents and guardians foe being defective. He finds dead quirkless kids more than he does living ones and it breaks his heart each time. 

"He has a history of fights and has been suspended dozens of times." Shouta continued. "Neither I nor the rat think that's the truth." 

"No shit." Amahijo said, flipping through the file. "So, are you okay with what the rat wants me to do?" 

Shouta sighed. "He's going to be one of my brats and I'll need your help training his quirk." 

Amahiko nodded. "I'll see you in a month then. With a job." 

"I don't think Nezu is paying you." 

"He said I'll get hero merch and training equipment for my kids." 

Shouta nodded. "You know how to contact me. Try to keep your distance until the school year actually starts. I don't want to spook him." 

And he was gone. 

Amahiko scoffs. "You don't want him to know you're not actually going to expel him on day one." 

Only silence answered him. 

—--------

Three days later saw Amahiko landing on the railing edging Dagobah Beach, wings spread for balance and shimmering rainbows onto the sand. "Hiya." 

Nine, having not noticed him, yelped in surprise. 

"Uh, hello." Nine said, not setting down the weights. 

Amahiko tilted his head. "You know, I think you're the youngest Holder yet. Eight was a legal adult when Seven passed it to him." 

Nine went pale. "I don't know what your talking about." 

"Relax, kid. I've known about OFA longer than you have." Amahiko said. "I called One a friend, and pretty much raised Two and Three. Your secret is safe with me." 

"Wouldn't that have been back at the dawn of quirks? You would have to be over two hundred years old to be telling the truth." 

Amahiko chuckled. "I'm older than that. Side effect of my quirk, I don't age unless I want to." 

Nine went off on a muttering target, making wild speculations on Amahiko's quirk, coming impressively close, even hitting on some of the lies Amahijo had told curious Hamlin kids before. 

Amahiko let him ramble, picking a twig out of his primaries and answering the kid's questions when he slowed down enough to understand. 

Suddenly, Izuku gasped, looking up at Amahiko in awe. "Is your quirk based around Davy's Condensed Matter Physics?" 

Amahiko laughed."So, having trouble with OFA?" 

Midoriya nodded. "I tried to get ahold of…Eight but it went to voicemail and he isn't answering any texts."