Is it really kidnapping?

3 more years later. 

"You want me to help you kidnap a pro hero." 

Amahiko shook his head. "No. I'm doing the kidnapping. You are in charge of making sure he cooperates once I get him here." 

Hitoshi stared but then he glanced back at Fumi, crouched in the corner, the other Hamlin Children giving her a wide berth, even as Aoi talked to her from 10 feet away,  just outside the 10 foot chalk line. She had a rope tied around her chest in case the radius expanded back to 30 feet and knocked her out. They had to drag Dabi and Aoi away from Fumi already, her quirk knocking out anyone who got within ten feet of her instantly. She hadn't been able to shut it off, even with both Ren and Amahiko trying to walk her through it, and had gone through multiple panic attacks as a result, terrified that Amahiko would kick her out of Hamlin like her parents had kicked her out.

Amahiko would never do that but after a week of being unable to help and sliding food to her, along with her being unable to sleep with her quirk active, they were getting desperate. 

Amahiko sighed. "You don't have too. You would just be the fastest." 

Hitoshi bit his lip. It had always been a nervous tick of his. "I'll do it but only if you try to get him to cooperate on his own first. I really don't want my favorite hero's first impression of me to be Brainwashing him." 

"I can work with that." Amahiko said. "Ren! You're in charge!" 

"I always am!" Ren called back, the 23 year old the oldest person here who wasn't Amahiko himself. 

Amahiko rustled Hitoshi's hair and the 10 year old grinned. "Come home safe." 

"I'll bring a guest too." Amahiko winked and vanished out the door. 

—-------

Aizawa Shouta did not expect to be kidnapped today. In fact, he usually doesn't unless he's in the middle of an organized crime case. And he especially didn't expect it to be at the hands of a kid. 

"Excuse me?" 

Aizawa spun, capture weapon floating around his shoulders to see a kid. 

He couldn't be older than 13, sitting on the edge of the building like it was a bench, green eyes glowing in the moonlight.

"You're Eraserhead, right? The Pro with the ability to temporarily disable quirks?" 

Aizawa didn't like this. "Most people don't know I exist." 

"That's a yes then." The boy said. "I'm going to be blunt, Eraserhead-San. I have a problem that's causing distress to someone under my care and you seem to be my best and only option. I'm asking you to cooperate and you'll be back on your patrol within the hour." 

Aizawa narrowed his eyes. "Is this a kidnapping?" 

The boy shrugged. "Pretty much, yeah." 

"I try not to walk off with strangers." Eraserhead growled, shifting his weight. 

"Look. I promised Toshi I would try to get your cooperation willingly. Someone under my care is having an ongoing quirk episode. We have tried to walk her through deactivation, outlast it, counteract it and a few hours ago, I watched her take sedatives. Nothing worked. We can't get close to her and she hasn't slept since Thursday. She's only 8 and is starting to get sick which means I am getting desperate. I'm even willing to compensate you for your time. Be it money, supplies or info." 

Aizawa relaxed slightly. "Why haven't you called for help?" 

"She's a Hamlin Child. The police don't care." 

Aizawa's eyes widened. "You're the Piper." 

The boy nodded. "I am." 

"The Piper has been active for at least 3 decades. You can be more than 13." 

"Is that your price? Information?" 

Aizawa leaned into a more relaxed stance, still ready to attack but no longer obvious about it. "I suppose it is." 

"Then come. I want Fumi to sleep tonight." Piper said, turning and leaping off the building roof and landing on the roof below. 

Aizawa followed. The pace was nearing his limit but the Pro Hero got the impression Piper could go faster but didn't want to exhaust him. 

Piper also didn't seem to care about directions, going in pretty much a straight line. 

"We're almost there." Piper said, stopping on a rooftop to let Aizawa catch his breath. The little brat didn't even seemed winded. 

They were in the warehouse district near the docks, the scent of the sea on the wind. 

"What is Fumi's quirk?" Aizawa asked. 

Piper seemed amused. "She's like Midnight, only she has a radius and it's instant. Down side is shit control and she can't sleep while it's active and you wake right back up as soon as you are out of said radius." 

Aizawa nodded. "How-" 

"Look. I'm in a bit of a rush. Can we save the questions for after?" 

Aizawa nodded. "Alright then." 

"Come on." Piper leapt of the roof, using the window ledges to slide down to the ground. 

Aizawa followed behind, using his scarf to descend. 

"I have got to get Toshi one of those." Piper muttered. "Through here." 

Aizawa followed Piper closely, ducking through a tarp covered hole in the wall. 

For a moment, a wave of dizziness washed over him but it was gone just as fast. 

"You good?" Piper asked.

Aizawa nodded. "Yeah." 

Piper grinned. "Welcome to Hamlin."