-10-

Liana's pov

"Those symbols. They're alien language. Of course. That's must be where our grandma hid the map to utopia. The Aliens have to win it! Or we do" Addie told me as we got on stage. "Okay....." I chuckled a bit confused. "Come on" Addie said as she walked away. "Yup I'll be right there" I said as Wyatt and Willa came.

"What do we have here...... what do we have here..... what do we have here........" Bucky kept saying as he looked into the Luna lens over and over again. As Wyatt and Willa saw they made a weird face like 'what the.... What's he doing'

"Hey Angel" Wyatt said as we hugged "hey" I said nervously as they both noticed. Willa placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me

" hey you're gonna do great." She said with a smile " yeah I know, but that's not why I'm nervous." I said as they looked at each other then back to me "well then why are you?" Wyatt asked

"I can't say right now, I gotta get ready but I'll tell you later I promise.... I'm sorry" I said with a smiled as I was about to leave but Wyatt grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I love you okay" he said with a smile as I blushed "I love you more" I said as he let me go and I left.

'Okay....... I can never lose him. I mean wow how he makes me feel and how great he treats me!' I thought as I found Addie who stood in a hallway making the Luna lens float.

"Woah, Addie" I said as I walked up and she smiled in exitment. "I know right! Liana you have to try" she said as she put her Luna lens a away and I nodded.

I put it in my hand and started making it float as we both smiled. "Oh my god!...." I said exited as Addie hugged me. "We're aliens Lia! We found our pack" she said smiling even more.

"And on this planet this means that the aliens are disqualified" one of the judges said trough the speaker. "They're Disqualified?" Me and Addie asked in unison as I gave her a confused look.

Now it's up to us to get the map!" Addie added as i nodded "so next up is our final team, Seabrook's Mighty Shrimp!" Another judge said over the speaker.

"Addison, Lia" Bree said running to us "we have to win the SeaBrook cup. The people we care about are counting in it" Addie said as she looked between me and Bree a few times.

"We will win Addie. Cause we have you two, okay?" Bree said reassuringly as she left with a smile.

"My heads been spinning around in circles. Just trying to figure out who I am." Addie sang as we slowly walked back to the others.

"I've felt so stuck, like I'm caught between worlds. But now I understand. Why I've been feeling like stranger in my own life" I sang next to her as we walked into the room and to the mirror.

"And I've been blending in for to long. But nows my time to shine. I'm finally me. I'm gonna shout it out" Addison sang as she sat down and I stood next to her.

"What's lost has now been found, can't dim this light inside me. I'm finally me. No longer gonna hide I'm just like dynamite. Can't hold me back now I'm free" I sang as Addie stood up and we walked to the others.

"Let's go" Addie said jumping up and down clapping her hands. As everyone gathered she placed her hand in the middle and so did everyone else.

"SeaBrook" we yelled as we lifted our hands into the air and cheered before walking out.

"I'm stronger now more than ever before. Nothing can hold me back. I'm laser focused. Confident and so sure. Leaving doubt in the past." Addie sang as we walked down the hallway to the stairs.

" cause I was feeling like a stranger in my own life. And I've been blending in for too long so bows my time to shine." I sang as we got to stage and everyone got out.

"I'm finally free. I'm gonna shout it out" Addie and me sang getting to the middle of the stage in the front.

"What's lost has now been found. Can't dim this light inside me.  I'm finally me." She sang as we al cheered and having fun.

" I'm finally me. No longer gonna hide. I'm just like dynamite. Can't hold me back now I'm free." I sang as we all kept cheering and everyone in the crowd clapped and cheered happily.

"I'm finally me. Yeah, I'm shining so brightly. Can't dim this light inside me. No,no,no" Addie sang as we cheered in the middle.

"Im finally free. It's my moment now I'm free, ready to make history" I sang as Bonzo and another boy lifted my up by my arms as I continued to sing.

"Now it's up to us to prove to everyone.  We will rise to victory and be champions." I sang as the boys threw Addie into the air and she did the impossible stunt.

"Im finally me. Im gonna shout it out. Gonna shout it out" everyone sang as the crowed gasped and cheered. "A triple tuck, double hip-hop Lindy!" The judge said

" Cant dim this light inside me. Im finally me. No longer gonna hide. I'll never hide. Im just like dynamite. Just like dynamite." Everyone sang as I was thrown up into the air a few times.

"Im finally me. Yeah, I'm shining so brightly. Watch me shine. Can't dim this light Inside me. No,no,no. Im finally me. It's my moment now I'm free.  Now I'm free. Ready to make history." We all sang as we finished cheering. Addie on someone shoulders and me standing on someone's hands with one foot and my other foot Addie's holding as everyone cheered.

"The Mighty shrimp. The SeaBrook cup is theirs." The judges said as everyone cheered and me and Addie screamed as we hugged in joy as the SeaBrook cup was lowered down and shrimpy was behind it playing the trumpet.

"Wow!" Addie and me said in unison as we jogged over to the trophy and got it.

"Thank you" she squealed as we held it up running to the front. "Yes! Yes! Yea! We did it" Bree laughed as she clapped. I looked at the crowd to see Zed lifting up A-li into a hug as they cheered and laughed.

  ____________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter sorry it took so long working on the next chapter right now. Love y'all bye.

Word count: 1142