-8-

Liana's pov

"Hey Addie" I said standing at her door "hey Lia come in" she said smiling as I walked in and sat next to her on the bed "is that grandma?" I asked as we looked at pictures of us and grandma

"Yup." She said chuckling at a few pictures "where did you hide the map grandma" Addie asked as she took the luna lens and so did I.

We placed it in our hands and tried again. This time it did something. It moved and we gasped "did-did you see that?" She asked me "that was Awsome. Mine moved too." I said as we heard knocking and mom came is as we hid the Luna lens quickly.

"Mom where was grandma Angie from?" I asked as she stopped at the bed and sat down answering "SeaBrook, dear. Born and raised. Why?" she said ending with a question. "Because uh... never mind" Addie said shaking her head and smiling. "Good night" me and Addie said in unison "night" mom said before walking out.

"Attention everyone. If Zed can prove he's exceptional doors will open for us all." Eliza said trough the screen. "You're gonna ace your drivers test zom-boo but right now focus. zed needs us." Bree told Bonzo and she took the book from him.

Zombies,werewolves and humans all where there. There to support zed.

"All right everybody. listen up. We only get one shot. Zeds interviewer, mrs. Crabtree is gonna be here in an hour" Eliza added as everyone nodded until bonzo spoke in zombie pointing a way as everyone turned to look.

"Who's early?" Eliza asked annoyed
"Uh-oh. SeaBrook we have a problem" Eliza told them all.

"You're making history today, Zed" Willa told him. They were at the beach to help zed make this interview. "First zombies to even interview for college" I told him as I stood in between Willa and Wyatt. "Hey you show'em what monsters can do" Wyatt told him with his hands on his hips.

"Right. I am going to slay her with my killer zombie charm" Zed said as willa nodded and said "yeah" with a smile. "Or not. Probably not. I don't know. We will see." Zed said nervously as Bonzo and Bree came.

As I moved to stand next to Wyatt and Wynter. As usual Wyatt put his arm around my shoulder and I won't complain cause I like it. Bonzo spoke zombie as Zed grew even more nervous.

"What? She's early?" Zed asked

"I'm kind of freaking out and not in the best way." Zed sang as he stood up from the chair. "More like a 'heart beating out my chest cause I'm stressed' way" he sang nervously

"You're the best football player that I've ever seen." Wynter sang as Bree cut in. "You'll be fine, you're a charismatic green machine" she sang as she smiled "what if you're wrong and I bomb this interview?" Zed sang nervously.