-4-

Liana's pov

"Yo" Zed said as he walked out side his house

"Yo" Zed said as he walked out side his house. "Hey" I said with a smile "hi, aren't the aliens amazing?" Addison said as he walked up to us. "They have a non-hierarchical approach to leadership" I added with a smile as zed stopped in from of us.

"They're a fashion-forward peaceful people" Addison added as the two of us smile like idiots. "Okay,well, they did kind of blow up seaBrook right?" Zed said as he looked happy but annoyed.

"Well yeah...but it was and accident." I said looking down for a split second before looking back up to Zed again. "I mean just imagine the courage needed to come to a new planet. I mean I'm nervous about going away to college" Addison told us as she kept talking and making weird hand motions with he hands.

"Im nervous to addie but we'll be alright...... I hope" I said nervously."yeah, well I'm so getting into mountain college and we are going to be together forever" Zed said as he took Addisons hands and lowered down to her level and pointed to his cheek as Addison kissed it.

"Yup, you two...... and just me......" I said jokingly as we all chuckled "No not just you Lia, all three of us and Wyatt" Zed added as he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"It's you and me, for the rest of our lives together" Addison sang as she looked up at Zed smiling. "We're not breaking up, we're not falling out, we won't change, I hope" Zed sang as he spun Addison and got on her left side.

"Living perfectly, so happily till forever" Addison sang as her and Zed got out on the street and in front of a tractor. I danced behind them not singing, yet"when it comes to trust, there's nothing that we can't say." Zed sang as they walked and danced in front of the tractor" I hope" Addison added.

"We're not worried,definitely not worried at all" Zed sang still dancing "So disturbing how all of these stars align" I sang getting on the right side of Zed. "But how?" "We're not nervous and totally unconcerned with" Zed sang as me and Addie danced until the zombie in the tractor honked making us runt to the side walk laughing and smiling.

"Things uncertain and there's a lot" Addison sang as they got to the side walk. "We're gonna be fine, so fine. Ain't no doubt about it" the three of us sang dancing and smiling even more.

"It's workin' out right, all right. All I'm thinking about is. How everything's gonna be okay." We sang as Addison stepped on a plank lowering herself but Zed going up. I did the same on the one in front.

"Is fine, we're fine, ain't no doubt about it" we sang as we reached a constriction zone. Us three steeping on a plank while Addison sang "honestly if you're asking me, we're not crazy" " yeah we're old enough to know we're in love, that's no lie" Zed sang placing his arm around Addison.

"But we're 17, if you promise me that we'll always be on the same page" Addison sang taking zeds hand and jumping on the metal bars as I followed behind just smiling.

"Then I promise too I'll be choosing you every time." Zed sang as they jumped on the new plank and I walked beside them. As he grabbed flowers and gave them to Addison "every,every time?" She sang nervously as I chuckled.

I might be third wheeling right now but that's okay. I mean I'm still dancing and I did get to sing.

"We're not worried definitely not worried" Zed sang as we danced in front of arrow practicing as arrow went flying our way and we didn't care. " so disturbing how all of these stars align." Addison sang "we're not nervous and totally unconcerned with" Zed sang as coach yelled "oh, hold your fire, hold your fire" as we danced by when he noticed.

"Things uncertain" I sang " we're gonna be fine, so fine. Ain't no doubt about it." Zed sang as we came to school.

Zed and Addison danced as I walked behind smiling at the two in awe.
Aren't they a cute couple!

"It's working out right, all right. All I'm thinkin' 'bout is. How everything's gonna be okay. No complications in our way" they sang and danced as I still watched the cute couple.

"It's fine, we're fine, ain't no doubt about it" they sang as we walked inside the school.

"It's all going according to plan. It's all falling right into our hands. Nothin' to it. Let's get movin' movin' " the aliens sang "Find the map and be on our home. We'll be leaving here before you know." They sang smiling and looking around.

"With what we need. Mission completed" they sang as they cracked they knuckles

"We're not worried, definitely not worried. So disturbing. How all of these stars align" Zed and Addison sang as he dipped her.

"We're not nervous and totally unconcerned with. Things uncertain. This isn't gonna be good. We're gonna be fine, so fine. Ain't no doubt about it" they sang as I was dancing behind them. I might not like being the third wheel but I decided to stay.

"It's working out right, all right. All I'm thinkin' bout i. How everything's gonna be okay. No complications in our way. It's fine, we're fine, ain't no doubt about it." They finished singing as they rubbed noses and the two of them ran of.

"There no way they came across the galaxy just to cheer" willa said as her and the wolves walked down the stairs. "Hey willa,Wyatt, Wynter And the rest of you" i said smiling as they turned to look at me. "Hey Angel" Wyatt said taking me into a hug. "Why are they really here?" Willa added after she greeted me.

We stopped as the aliens stopped in front of us. Wynter wolfed out for a moment "better watch your step" she warned as I chuckled.

"We will watch our step. Thank you for the warning" A-spen said as they looked down to their feet then back up with a smile. "Oh uh.... No she didn't" I started but just sighed and smiled as Wyatt placed a hand around my waist smiling at me as we caught eye contact for a moment. "Smile" A-li said holding something up.

"How cool, an alien camera" Wyatt said smiling "no fleas" Wynter said exited as she and Wyatt posed.

As they took the 'picture' a light came and we all gasped. "Hmm" the aliens humed before walking away.

"Woah. What just happened?" Wynter asked as willa shook her head "no idea....." I said confused as I blinked a few times and Wyatt rubbed his head.

   ___________________________
Okay that's it for this chapter thank you all for reading hope y'all liked it. And I also hope I finish the book today. Love yall bye❤️

Word count: 1185