-13-

Liana's pov

"We must launch now" A-spen and old everyone "all right, preparing to take off" mother ship said as everyone started to run and grab the things to leave

I ran with Wyatt,Willa,Wynter,Bonzo and Bree.

"Launch sequence. go!" Mother ship added as we ran.

As we got to the play forms to take them back Wyatt stood next to it looking down at me. "I'm gonna miss you Angel" Wyatt told me as he placed his hand on my cheek. "I'm gonna miss you too" I said as tears fell down my cheek.

" you gotta go." I said as everyone disappeared "I know..." he said weakly as we caught eye contact and kissed. It wasn't a happy kiss or anything. It was a sad goodbye kiss. As we pulled away he stepped on the platform and started to disappear.

I lifted my hand up and he placed his hand to mine." I love you" I said with a sad smile " I love you more" was the last thing he said before he disappeared. I fell to my knees just sitting there. Not knowing if to cry or not.

A moment later Addison and Zed came.

"I love you Zed" Addison said sadly with tears running down her face.
" I love you too." He said as they held hands. "To the end of the universe" he added with a sad smile "maybe we'll meet again....somehow" she said as he added "someday" they locked eyes and stood like that for a moment before it happened. They kissed. A goodbye kiss.

The mothership started counting down from ten to one. "Take care of each other." Zed told us as I smile softly. "Take care Zed..." I said as he nodded with a smile "you too Lia." He said as he took his hand up and so did Addie. They placed their hands on each others and he disappeared.

We were just frozen. Addison cried and I was just frozen. Not crying not nothing. "Addie...." I said as I walked up to her and we hugged.

"I-...." She started but stopped and just hugged me harder. "Shh. It's okay. We'll be okay..." I said starting to cry.

"I know it might be crazy, But did you hear the story." Zed sang as him and Zoe sat on their front porch looking up to the sky sadly. "I think I heard it vaguely " Zoe sang as zed looked at her then back up to the sky.
"a girl and a zombie" he added sadly

"Oh, tell me more boy. Sounds like a fantasy" Eliza sang as she looked down sad. "What could be so wrong. With a girl and a zombie?" Bree sang as bonzo looked at her with his arm around her for comfort.