Prologue

"Haaaa..."

"I can't go on anymore..."

A woman mumbled as she crawled towards the enemy's commander.

This female; Chun Soo was sent as a spy to weed out information. She was able to keep her identity a secret for four years. But why was she found out? Because she was betrayed.

At least... I can at least blow up the first brigade before I die...

The poor woman's pretty face was strewn with blood as her hand reached out to activate the bomb.

Over the years, the woman had planted miniature bombs on all the soldiers in the brigade. She was the Rear support team's most vital spy. Not only was she good at both Long distance and close combat, but she was also the stealthiest among the team.

She desperately grabbed onto the commander's pocket and squeezed as a dagger blade came crashing into her chest. Tears welled up as she squeezed the commander's bag tightly.

I have to kill them...

She was determined to kill the brigade and contribute to Korea's military.

   Spitting out the blood, the woman looked up to see the commander's cheek glowing red and before she knew it, blood splattered everywhere. Explosions were going off from all directions. The commander widened his eyes before letting out a shocked scream as his guts spattered all over the office.

Upon seeing the dead commander, Chun Soo let her tears seep out from her eyes as she took her last breath.

"I guess it's finally over then.." She mumbled as she closed her eyes.

I did it...

I can rest now...

Hm?

Why am I not dead yet?

Chun Soo lay there for some time to see herself lying in a crib.

Eeeeeeeeehhhh?!

The woman or should I say baby nearly wailed out in shock.

Ugh...

Whyyyyyyyy...

Curse you, dumb gods!