mini episode!- the one with the bracelet

Kip slammed his locker door shut after gathering the items for his next class

Kip slammed his locker door shut after gathering the items for his next class. He turned to leave and almost ran into Finn who had his hands behind his back.

"Oh my God you scared the hell outta me. What are ya doin'?" Kip gasped.

Finn lightly chuckled "Sorry, dude. I just wanted to give you this." he handed Kip a small black box. "This is for y'know, always being there for me."

"Wow, I don't know what to say!" Kip opened the box and pulled out a rather bulky, gaudy gold bracelet. "Wow...I don't know what to say." sounding less enthused.

"Heh- whadya say?" Finn grinned.

"I don't know... It's a bracelet.."

"Isn't it? And check it out, it's engraved too." Finn held it so Kip could read it.

"To my best bud. Aw, thanks best bud." Kip briskly put the bracelet back in its case.

Finn furrowed his brows. "Put it on," he insisted.

"Oh now?" Kip placed the case in his locker. "No, no. I think something this nice should be saved for a special occasion."

"That's the beauty part, it goes with everything!" Finn retrieved it from the locker. "You put this on, you're good to go." He wrapped the bracelet on the boy's wrist.

Kip wiggled his wrist as the bracelet flopped around it.

"Oooh man you are so wearing that bracelet!"

Kip lightly chucked, "I so am..".

"Hey! Do you know what this would do for your sex life?" Finn's eyes widened.

"Well it'll probably slow it down at first but once I get used to the extra weight I'll be back on track."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Kip was sitting on the football stands with Kurt and noticed a cheerleader making eyes at him. His heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, I'm gonna go over there. That girl is checking me out." he nudged Kurt.

"Go get her tiger." Kurt winked.

Kip hopped up and approached the lovely blonde. "I know what you're thinking, Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's"

Making her laugh she introduced herself, "I'm Polly."

"Kip." he nonchalantly waved his arm, exposing the bracelet. It quickly caught Polly's attention and she wasn't delighted by it.

"I- I really have to be somewhere. But it was nice meeting you." She left the scene in a hurry.

Kip made eye contact with Kurt, "Wha-?" He looked at his wrist and realized the flashy ornament was unmasked.