the one where quinn gets pregnant

"Aaaand action!" Kip directed to Kurt, Brittany, and Tina as they stood in front of the camera

"Aaaand action!" Kip directed to Kurt, Brittany, and Tina as they stood in front of the camera. Kurt had asked Kip to help him film a music video for Single Ladies by Beyoncé, of course he obliged. As they danced in their leotards, not paying attention to anything else, then the music stops.

"Dad! You're home early!" Kurt exclaimed with wide eyes. His dad, Burt, just gazed at the kids wondering what was going on.

"Sup Mr. Hummel?" Kip greeted breaking the silence.

"Hey Kip." Burt smiled, then turned to Kurt. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays, do sports. They wick sweat from the body." Kurt huffed. Burt nodded slowly and put his finger in the strap of the outfit letting it snap back into place. Kurt gave Kip a pointed look signaling for help.

"Uh- it's for um.. football!" Kip exclaimed with a finger in the air.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear them. They're jock chic."

"H-he's on the team." Tina added.

"Totally, he's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field right?" Brittany asked, Kip nodded feverishly.

Kurt explained more to his father. "Yeah. Brit and Tina were just helping me with some conditioning work. Kip was filming for us to go over later."

"Hmm..really? You know, I played in JC before I busted up my knee, popping wheelies on my third bike." Burt replied

The boy chuckled. "Cool. I guess we'll have something to talk about, then."

His father grinned at his son, "Just try keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Burt started to go up the stairs then stopped to ask Kurt for a ticket for his first game. He nodded meekly, then his face faltered realizing what he got himself into.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Mr. Schue handed the class sheets of paper with script on them. Kip examined his, noticing it's West Side Story, one of the few musicals he actually enjoyed. He was chatting lightly with Tina about it, who he was sitting next to, then Rachel quickly shoots her hand in the air.

"Excuse me, this isn't the right key."

Mr. Schue quickly looked to her, "No, it's the right key."

"No, no, this is the alto part."

"Yup. Tina's doing the solo."

Tina was caught off guard, not expecting that at all. Rachel always gets the solos. Kip was happy for his friend, she needed to come out of her shell a little more. "Hey..right on!" he uttered and gave her a light fist bump.