the one with the accafellas

"Five, six, seven, eight

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step and step. Step and step. And turn it around. Down and up. And hit, hit down hit." Mr. Schue instructed the glee club. They had to do weekly dance practices for their competitions and weekly just wasn't enough. Finn being tall and uncoordinated, accidentally side bumped Kip making him stumble over.

"Hey watch it Gigantor! That's the third time you've knocked into me." Kip said with a glare.

Finn slightly chuckled. "Sorry. I'm pretty bad at this, huh?"

"You could say that."

They both were pulled from their chat when Rachel asked Mr. Schue to stop. He quickly reminded her that she doesn't have to ask to use the bathroom, but that's not why she asked to stop.

"I-it's not my bladder..it's the choreography."

"Um, okay. What's wrong with the choreography?" Mr. Schue asked.

"It sucks." she bluntly stated. "We can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Shue, But you're not a a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley."

Kip leaned over to Kurt, "Who's Dakota Stanley?" who responded with a shoulder shrug. Quinn overheard and answered.

"He's the best show choir choreographer in the midwest. He works with Vocal Adrenaline. We can't take regionals without him. He was the understudy to the candelabra in beauty and the beast on broadway."

Kip pretended to think for a moment and then uttered, "Never heard of him."

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed." Mr. Schue told the Unholy Trinity.

Quinn walked slowly towards Mr. Schue. "Did you ever perform Mr. Schuester?" He wasn't expecting her to lay this load on him, he looked away as if he were embarrassed. "After high school did you even try?" Silence.

Kip immediately took action and he was sick of hearing the Cheerios running their mouths. "Okayy, I think he gets the idea Quinn." he growled. "How about we all just shut up and get back to what we were doing, huh?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The next day, Rachel walked into the choir room with a plate of 'I'm Sorry' cookies. "He's not coming." she said sadly, while looking down at the cookies. Kip looked up from the book he was reading and walked over to where Finn was. "What do you mean?" he asked, squinting his eyes.