the one where they join glee club

Kip crushed out his cigarette before walking into the hell hole known as McKinley High

Kip crushed out his cigarette before walking into the hell hole known as McKinley High. It seemed like any other typical day, girls gossiping over some cute boy, football players getting ready to throw an innocent kid in a dumpster, and the Cheerios practicing their routines on the turf. He decided to approach the group of jocks.

"Please, this is from Marc Jacobs new collection!" the boy pleaded hoping they would let him save his expensive jacket. They allowed him to do so and tossed him in. The tall jock noticed Kip standing next to him.

He looked down and beamed, "Hey Kip!"

"Finn...what are you guys doing?" The two have been close ever since 5th grade when they were paired together for a history project, even though they are complete opposites. Finn, the star quarterback for McKinley's pride and Kip, the secluded lad that had a passion for painting.

"Uhhh, throwing Kurt in the dumpster." he replied nervously.

"Can I ask why?"

"Because that's what cool dudes like us do, now beat it!" a jock interrupted.

Kip shot him a pointed look and parted through to help Kurt. "I've never liked you Puckerman." he commented.

"And I don't like you Adams. You can expect a slushie facial from me later."

"Can't wait." Kip rolled his eyes

"C'mon, guys let's get outta here." Puck demanded the rest.

Finn handed Kurt his jacket back, but the boy glared at him as he snatched it out of his hands.

"Calm down dude, I didn't get it dirty." Finn lightly chuckled. "See ya Kip."

"Later bud."

Kurt brushed himself off and put his jacket back on. "Are you actually friends with those idgets?" he muttered.

"Just Finn, he's the only decent one out of the apes. Just try and avoid them as best you can."
Kip patted his shoulder and went on to class.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Okay class repeat after me, 'Como esta usted? Yo me llamo Guillermo'." Mr. Schuester instructed.

"Como esta usted? Yo me llamo Guillermo" the class repeated back wearily. One student dropped their head face first onto the desk.

Kip heard some whispering kids behind him, "Hey, did you hear about Mr. Ryerson getting fired?"

"Yeah, Mr. Schuester is gonna take over glee club."

He never thought of Mr. Schuester as a glee club teacher but someone had to do it. Kip enjoyed singing on his spare time, usually while no one was around, which was not a challenge. His parents both have jobs where they're gone almost all the time. But that didn't bother him, he likes the alone time and doing whatever he wants. Because with the constant working life his parents make pretty good money.