3. thats my favorite song too!

"hey youtube! what's going on? its dandy mott back with another minecraft letsplay video!" dandy said into his camera.

he started loading up minecraft.

"but before we start playing, i want to tell a little story time!"

"so yesterday i was hanging out with my new best friend, let's call him... steve for this story. so like i said me and steve were hanging out in my room, and i was talking about my favorite youtuber markiplier! and Steve didn't really know who i was talking about so he started to cry!" dandy was almost on the verge of tears remembering how sad eddie looked.

dandy gulped and held back his tears.

"i just wanted to comfort him and i accidentally called him baby!"

little did dandy know... eddie was listening on the other side of the door.

"he looked shocked and i didn't know what to do. so i said "sorry i meant steve" i don't think he believes me though because he just walked out and i haven't seen him since. he's just been hiding in his room and i feel so bad!" dandy let a tear fall down him cheek.

"just give me some advice please guys." dandy pleaded.

dandy wiped his tears away.

"alright! let's get to our minecraft playing!" the man child said happily.
—————————————————-
eddie's POV

i sat in my room listening to dandy scream at his computer while filming a video.

i felt really bad about ignoring him yesterday but i'm not ready to tell him how i feel yet.

i've been watching markiplier non stop so i can talk to him about it.

oh, dandy just closed out his video. i should go talk to him.
—————————————————
dandy's room

eddie knocks on the door.

"come in." dandy squeaked.

"hey man i just wanted to say sorry if things have been weird since yesterday i-i just didn't know what to say." eddie admitted while rubbing the back of his neck.

dandy just smiled and nodded.

"hey i love markipliers fnaf 3 videos! that springtrap guy is so funny! LOL!" eddie laughed awkwardly.

"yeah haha he's my inspo in life!" dandy laughed gleefully.

"markiplier or... s-springtrap?" eddie wondered nervously.

"springtrap of cour-" dandy stopped when he saw eddie looking scared.

"LOLZ! you just walked the prank! I meant marky!" dandy cackled the most cackleyiest cackle that has ever been heard in the history of the universe.

eddie looked at him in shock.

"hey do you want to hear my favorite song?" dandy asked trying to change the subject.

"sure." munster replied quietly.

dandy picked up his tablet and began to play "this is my biome."

"🎵from the moment of spawn whenever i log on i know it will always be me and you!🎵" dandy sang.

eddie bobbed his head and smiled.

—————————————————-1 hour later (dandy's bedroom)

—————————————————-
1 hour later (dandy's bedroom)

"hey do you want to come play dnd with me and the hellfire club at the freak show?" eddie asked.

dandy was unsure and a little nervous.

"s-s-s-sure."

"awesome sauce!" eddie said while high fiving dandy.

—————————————————
at the freak show

dandy and eddie just arrived and we're walking up to the tent.

"e-eddie? i'm a little n-n-nervous. 🥺" dandy stuttered.

eddie have him a reassuring smile and told him not to worry.

"hey guys!" eddie yelled to the group.

dandy stood behind him like a little child.

"hello mr. munson! we were just playing clue since the whole party isn't here to play dnd!" james patrick march said.

dandy noticed that a greasy looking man was staring at him.

"well dandy this is everyone. everyone, this is dandy! he's gonna be joining hellfire!" eddie announced.

everyone clapped. except that musty man.

the only seat left next to eddie, who was at the head of the table was next to the greasy man.

dandy sat down. the man still staring menacingly.

eddie pointed to him.

"dandy, this is billy loomis!" eddie said with a smile.

dandy waved.

the man just scoffed in return.

maybe this wasn't such a good idea. dandy thought.

—————————————————
authors note

hello to all my fans! i hope you are enjoying this story more than any other story you have ever read! 🥺🥺🥺🤞
- dandy

this is the theme song! it's kinda underground so if you don't know it that's ok! 😁