1. my favorite freak!

"no mother I don't want anything but the twins!" dandy angrily yelled while stomping his foot.

"but dandy you can't have the twins! there's so much more in this world then them!" dandy's mother Gloria yelled back.

Dandy ran back to his room screaming like a little baby

Gloria sighed and walked out the front door to her car.
—————————————————
30 minutes later

As gloria is driving down a tree lined street she noticed a man walking on the side of it.

she started to drive slower and roll down her window as she approached the man. he had long curly hair and big brown doe eyes.

"excuse me sir, are you from the freak show?" gloria asked.

the man turned to look at her.

"yeah i actually am i just got lost in the woods and am trying to find my way back." the mystery man replied.

"oh wonderful! what is your talent?" gloria chirped in reply.

gloria gasped in shock!

"if i payed you handsomely would you consider coming to keep my son company? he is very bored with his life!" the woman said.

"uh i guess." the man replied while walking to the passenger side of the car and hopping in.

as they were driving they saw a clown in the middle of the street. gloria honked at it.

"get out of the road bitch!" the man yelled.

the clown looked back at them and ran full speed at the car and jumped on the hood.

the people in the car screamed!

then the clown fell off and they drove full force over him. killing him in the process.

"whoopsie daisy!" Gloria said.

the rest of the ride was silent.
—————————————————
back at the mott house

"dandy! i brought you a gift! you can do whatever you want with him! i payed him handsomely!" gloria yelled while jogging up the stairs with the man close behind her.

—————————————————