4. get a clue!

"it was dandy mott, in the freak show, with the revolver!" billy loomis said loudly to the group.

"howd you know?" dandy said disgusted by this musty man in front of him.

"calm down it's just a game dandy" eddie said while patting dandy on the shoulder.

dandy stayed silent.

then someone new who caught dandy's eye walked in.

"who is that?" dandy whispered to eddie.

"the grabber, you remember i told you about him?" eddie whispered back.

dandy waved at the mysterious masked man like a little child.

the grabber came to sit next to dandy and eddie.

"hello children." he said.

"h-h-h-hi🥺" dandy stuttered while blushing.

"you know if you weren't so old i would put you in the back of my van and bring you to my basement 😜" the grabber said to dandy.

dandy just giggled.

"you're such a little freak" the grabber said as he sighed, got up and walked away.

dandy turned to talk to eddie but saw he was gone.

"eddie?" dandy called out

he stood up and looked around the room, noticing eddie walking outside.

dandy caught up to him.

"ed whats wrong?" dandy asked.

eddie sighed and stopped walking.

"i-i-i dont know... just watching you talk to that psycho guy made me a little... jealous. ok! there i said it. im jealous!" eddie throws his hands up in the air sometimes.

dandy smiled.

"edward. you dont have to be jealous." dandy walked away without saying anything else.

eddie stood there confused and lost in thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back at the mott house

eddie and dandy sat at the dining table eating apple turnovers when they heard a knock at the door.

"MAID!?" dandy screeched for her to open the door, little crust pieces flying out of his mouth.

she sighed and went to open it.

on the other side of the door was a young woman who look frightened.

"hello miss. do you need help?" the maid asked.

the woman just stood there and pointed to her throat.

"you cant talk?" the maid assumed.

the voiceless lady nodded.

the motts maid offered for her to come inside.

she walked into the dining room and waved at dandy and eddie.

"who are you?" dandy asked looking absolutely disgusted at this strange woman in his house.

"dandy calm down." eddie whispered.

the maid came back with a piece of paper and pen and handed it to the voiceless lady.

"whats your name?" the maid asked.

she began writing.

"allison?"

she nodded and kept writing.