16

xxxxxxxx

Exams, exams, exams, the current focus of all students at your school. Armin had failed miserable at the past few test he had taken, due to a little, well big distraction. Eren couldn't get enough of the yelling.

"bro you ok?" Eren questioned as Armin entered the room. The other didn't respond.

"She sounded kinda harsh there, so I was just asking, I also heard some shit about disowning but like I'm sure she doesn't mean that right??"

"She does and she always has"
Armin said quietly, hoping not to be heard. A stream of tears rolled down his cheeks continuously, with a worried Eren on the second bed next to him.

......

Monday and for the first time in a while, Armin arrived at school earlier than the janitor.

"haven't seen you here in a long time, you must have met someone"

"some people" Armin responds back his tone quieter, just like the old times before you.

"There has to be someone in those some people" The old janitor.

"Well maybe there is, but there's also no point for me to continue with that someone"

---------

The day had started the same awkard  way for you, you started to rethink things and you didn't even walk with Eren or Mikasa. You recent discovery on who the mystery writer was had changed your perspective on everything. Maybe you were just assuming things?, whatever it didn't matter and you had to talk to him.

"Y/n!!" Exclaimed Mikasa, catching up with you Infront of the school.

"hello"

"don't give me that, you left me waiting at our meeting point for a long time, you could have at least texted"

"I'm sorry about that"

"now what the fuck is wrong"

You checked your watch and it read, 7:50, which meant 10 mins till class started. You decided too explain things to her.

"I know I said I was over him, but well I'm not. I've never been and finding out he was someone close to me was just fucking
confusing" You stated, finishing off your explanation.

"I understand how you feel, but you gotta talk too him. He's a good kid you know"

"I know, all to well infact"

>>>>>>>

"Armin" You called out at the end of your first period together, as everyone walked out of the class. There was a bit of a mob at the exit of the class, but he was close enough to hear you, there was no response.

"Armin" You called out again, three people away from him during the line up for phys Ed class. No response still.

"Armin" You called out for the third time, as he was right Infront of you during bio chem. No response and it was obvious he was ignoring you.

"I'm sick of this" You told Mikasa.

"Me too, seems like he's ignoring all of us. He didn't wait to walk with me today" Eren joined your lunch table.

"Sounds like someone I know"

"I said I was sorry Mikasa" You whined at her shady comment.

"oh I'm just pointing out on how you too are painfully rubbing off on each other, the perfect match."

"Exactly" Eren agreed with Mikasa.

"how?"

"You do know he likes you that way and you obviously like him back, you know if you put aside the fact he lied to you, you would work well"

"Wait you know he likes you?" Eren interrogated. Mikasa briefly explained the letter situation to him.

"oh wow that just got way more complicated than it was, so do you like him Y/n?"

"I don't know anymore, Yesterday we had a moment while I was at his house and my heart was beating, my face burnt. That was until the end of the note he sent, well not like those feelings stopped there, they just got mixed up with anger"

"Bitch you like him" Eren concluded.

"That's all you could get from that, she's obviously angry at him too" Mikasa added, face palming.

"He's there" You said, looking at the table on farther end of the cafeteria

::::::;::

Armin felt the slightest tug of his shirt and turned to meet the last person on earth he wanted to talk too, who also happened to be the person he wanted to see the most. Unfortunately talk too and see were two different things.

"We have to talk Armin, I know about the letters"

Armins heart dropped at the mention of those things, his whole body felt shakey.

"Don't ignore me"

He want to respond, but he knew he would just stammer and mess up all the words if he did. It was just how he pictured how he would talk to you, back then, without the letters. You would have the irritated look on your face, while he confessed his heart out or rather feel sorry for him. Unfortunately Armin wasn't the best at reading facial expressions, so yours wasn't exactly irritated.

" I trusted you and you lied to me."

Breathing became difficult for Armin, he began to pant and shake even more. Luckily you put your feelings aside and noticed his distressed state. He began to cough, tears coming out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry please calm down" You said quietly, just like he would like it, not causing a commotion. As you knew Armin didn't like being the center of attention in large crowds.

You held his hand passing him a bottle of water, he accepted and chugged the water down, with a bit of it spilling on his shirt.

"Breathe in and out" You commanded him, taking away the water bottle. In a few minutes, things were fine and you were caught in Armin's warm embrace.

"I'm sorry for lying to you" He whispered, with his tear filled eyes, which was appearantly
contagious, since tears began to flow on your cheeks too.

"I forgive you"

"Thank you"