7

××××××××

"On April 29th our school will be hosting a traditional cherry blossom festival, go order your tickets on the school website now!!!" Historia's voice exclaimed, through the mics, all over the school.

"hmm that sounds fun" Sasha said.

"yeah unless you're one if the organizers, historia sure doesn't forget when people owe her" You groaned, responding too Sasha's usually enthusiasm.

"wait you're organizing?" Mikasa responded

"yes unfortunately"

"at least you get a discount"

"There's no discount"

The blonde girl had earlier asked you too help with organizing the school wide event, you had no choice but to abide, remembering you owed her a favor. Not returning back that favor would end you up on her girlfriend's blacklist. A tired you now sluggishly walked into the student council room, there on a board different activities were planned out already. First a cheer leading performance (hosted by historia), the music club's performance and a poem reading competition. What caught your eye was the poem reading competition, not only because you had recently taken a liking to writing, but because one of the contestants could be the anonymous writer. One of the council members, Annie, pitched an idea about food stalls, you were lost in thought.  Maybe you could finally find him .... 

^^^^^^^^^^

6pnssyslqyer9
I used to hate chasing butterflies as a kid 

wqterlete
weird way to start a conversation but hi

6pnssyslqyer9
Never knew you would give them to me for free (this is replying to the first thing Y/n said)

wqterlete
is this true? 

6pnssyslqyer9 
o

nly if you want it to be ;)

wqterlete 
oh 

6pnssyslqyer9 
it was a joke LMFAO - read 

The wink face gave it off, a smile faded from the others user face. You did give him butterflies, he just never noticed until now, the same could be said for you too.  He could always take in all your jokes, so why the hell was it different. 

"DID HE JUST LEAVE ME ON READ FOR AN HOUR"  You exclaimed as you finally took notice of the male user's account which had read, online. You saw no reason for this to happen, there was no fight or argument but what else could have made him mad. You selfishly cursed, contemplating to block him as you hated being ignored. Your mind went back to the little joke you had made earlier, maybe that was what upset him? 

It certainly was, feeling his heart pump as you sent the cheesy ass pickup line, for once Armin had his mind  off the girl he sent letters too, he felt maybe he should take the words he wrote in paper and send them to well you. Now his head lied on his desk, feeling upset he had broke the rules for the first time and for you. He tried thinking of "her" and decided to pick up a pencil and a paper, nothing came out. All he could think off was you, with his computer still open, he closed his eyes shut, calling himself delusional for thinking anyone would return his feelings.  Did he have feelings for two random people?

Yes. 

*