8

««««««

Armin wondered how the hell he could fall for two people. He tried to reason with himself, reminding himself of the tragedy series he read, where a character confused attention for affection. Coming to a conclusion he had become a victim of this confused spirit, maybe he didn't really like the your internet personal in that way ?. Doubts filled his head, but this whole time he hadn't once mentioned the girl he sent letters too, it's like there was no question he liked her. Armin was usually in his own head, he went about his daily activities, all cought up without whatever new phenomenon or problem he had brought on himself. All this stopped when he saw you, his head usually crowded mind became empty, sounds like brain damage.
His empty headed habit came to light, on his way too drop his letter off in your locker, usually at this time. A folded piece of paper dropped down, he wasn't really one to poke into things that weren't his business but this time he couldn't resist unfolding the paper, after noticing the large TO HIM writing on it. Feeling anxious, his hands shook as he opened it.

"I am upset. I've never been the best at writing, yet I would literally fold at any form flattery and great use of words. Pathetic, aren't I?. If anything I should be the one who's afraid, afraid this was all just a way to lead me on and leave me at the end. I'm sorry I'm making everything about me, I'm sorry if I made you feel entitled to me. You aren't really. It's that easy to get sick of me, is it?"

The letter wasn't signed, yet Armin knew it was for him. Guilt washed over him, as he read the results of your overwhelmed self picking up a pen and paper. He was not at all dense, you felt entitled on a piece of paper and his last letter made you feel like something you were devoted too was fake. 

"Oh hi Armin"

Hearing this, he jumped in shock "Hi" He finally responded back rubbing the back of his neck. You giggled at his usual nervousness, he took the piece of paper he had held in his hand before and crumpled it, attempting to hide it and then got off your locker. You who hasn't taken notice of his suspicious behaviour, took the chance to get on to you locker.

"oh yeah before you go, I need help with something" You stated, grabbing Armin by the shoulder to stop him from going on wherever.

"Hmm?" He hummed in a questioning tone

"Do you by any chance have experience with writing?, the council is looking for a judge for the poem competition"

"i do actually" He replied trying to get his mind of what just happened before you approached him. 

"great, i would loove for you to head over to the council office and apply" You exclaimed with a smile that made Armin blush. 

A/n : sorry i haven't updated in a while, this month has been really busy for me. I had planned for this chapter to be longer, i unfortnately forgot what was supposed to happen after armin read the later lmao so like just going with it lol.  OKAY