6

•••••••••

"It's been long since, I wrote hasn't it?, it would be quite pathetic of me to waste this piece of paper just to explain why, so I won't. I am aware of your pursuit to find me, please refrain from doing so, because I'm afraid, afraid you wouldn't like the real me."

You didn't even bother to read the bottom. You clenched the paper in anger and confusion little tear droplets stained the paper. Your good mood had been ruined, you were on confused on why his words suddenly felt cold and bitter. You were confused on why you couldn't know his identity, was it because he was afraid you wouldn't like him or he just didn't want to see you at all?. Your head full of doubt, you lay on your bed, even after promising Mikasa you wouldn't let this get to your head, it did. Now with no other choice you opened your computer, there you went straight to the app.

Armin had never been one to break the rules, but here he was on his computer, even though he was strictly banned from it. The question was what he was doing, scrolling through past messages. Due to his lack of friends, this was the first time he had "missed" some one, his face burned red reading and going through a few sweet moments he had shared with someone. As much has he tried to deny it, this feeling was similar to the one he had felt for a particular someone in his school. The same could be said for you, at this moment you were Infront of the computer, contemplating whether or not should say something or not. He was just a reading buddy, nothing big right?

√√√√√√√√√

6pnssyslqyer9
hello

wqterlete
hello!!!

6pnssyslqyer9
call with no camera?

6pnssyslqyer9
sure :)

You smiled at his quick replies and lack of hesitation, things had felt normal for you guys now.

"Hiiii" You started in a sing song voice, as if you had not been crying.

"sorry but keep it down, I'm not supposed to be on my laptop right now" he responded in a much lower tone.

"oooohh I didn't think you were one for breaking the rules"

"I didn't either, let's just say a bad influence got to me"

"guess my work here is done, speaking of work, are we gonna?"

"no we've done enough, we could just umm"

"Talk."

So the conversation went on, the both of you constantly laughing your asses off, as the other shared different experiences. You found his voice southing and calm,he found yours exciting and something that lightens up the mood. You both felt this familiar feeling that was supposed to be for someone else, causing guilt. He reminded himself he had been dedicated to someone else and you were just a mere friend, you reminded yourself someone else was there and he was just a reading partner. Both completely obliged to the letters, your heads engulfed in worry, but at some point that seem to go away, the others reassuring presence remained.

The next day came faster than you wanted too and as usual, the first person you would meet at school was Mikasa.

"So how was yesterday?"

"I got the letter, you were right he's a coward damn it, but I can't stop my feelings. Even if his recent words weren't as reassuring"

"it's okay I understand, just please be careful"

" I promise I will be"

"So the other guy, you know Armin?"

"ohh him,I found him, he was well sweet"

Your thoughts went back to the conversation you had yesterday with Armin, you being a natural talkative kept the conversation going.