😲😲😲

"Yeah daddy!" Louis squealed scrunching his nose. Harry froze for a bit blushing profusely at the name, Louis noticed Harrys pause and realized what he just said. Surprisingly he wasn't mad about it he just kept smiling and swinging.

"Can I call you that?" He asked making sure Harry was cool with it. "I'm ok with it," Harry smiled continuing to push Louis. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable," he asked looking up a Harry. "Yes Lou I said it was ok," He laughed. They played for a little longer before Harry saw how sleepy Louis seemed "Love do you want to stay or go home? Its been a long night," He asked brushing away Louis fringe.

"Home please," He replied. Even though Louis did want to stay with Harry for a bit longer it was getting late and Louis was tired. "Okay darling, lets go," Harry reached out his hand and Louis took it as they walked back to Harrys car. The ride home was some what silent, with Louis and Harry taking glances at each other every few minutes.

Once they pulled into the drive way Louis looked at Harry lovingly not wanting the night to end. "Here you are, do you have all your things?" Harry asked handing Louis his phone. "Yes, and thank you for the amazing night," Louis said blushing, "Right back at ya, I'll see you tomorrow," Harry laughed Louis just nodded before watching Harry drive off. He walked up the front door and opened it to see Zayn laid on the couch wrapped in a blanket. Louis giggled before snapping a cute picture of his sleepy friend. He was about to wake him up when he noticed something in Zayn's mouth.

Is that a dummy? Louis thought and his suspicions were correct as he gently took the blanket off revealing Zayn clutching the same stuffed tiger from the other night and sucking on a plain blue dummy that did not belong to Louis. He could also see the ends of a diaper sticking out from on top of his sweats.

He didn't know whether to leave Zayn alone or to wake him up. Before Louis could decide Zayn already started opening his eyes. "Hiii wouuuu," He said over the dummy. "Hey Zee, whats going on here?" He asked gently figuring out Zayn was in little space. "Napping with Scout," Zayn said squishing his tiger plush. "Ohh is this Scout?" Louis said pointing to his toy. "Yup he's my bestest friend!" Zayn said playing with his stuffie. "What about me Zee? I thought I was your bestest friend!?" Louis said faking saddness.

"You are my bestest friend Lou but also Scout. Cuz he's always been wif me," Zayn said cuddling Scout before jumping up to give Louis a hug. "Well I'm off to bed Zee you can stay here or come with," Louis said holding out his hand, knowing very well he could not pick up his friend. Zayn took his hand and they both walked up stairs. Louis walked Zayn to his room and tucked him in with a bottle, his paci and of course Scout. "Night Louuu," Zayn mumbled sleepily waving to Louis before snuggling into bed.

Louis smiled before walking over to his own room. He needed time to prosses what just happened. Zayn's a little? How long has he been a little? Why didn't he tell me? Louis brain was filled with all these questions as he tried to go to sleep, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. He finally cleared his mind a bit a drifted off to sleep with images of him and Harry living happily ever after.

*The next morning*

Louis had woken up before Zayn and made his way down stairs to make some breakfast. Simple eggs should do he thought. Louis was awake for a while till Zayn came down stairs. Louis didn't look up from spot in the living room and just kept scrolling on his phone. Zayn obviously didn't notice him and came down with a dummy in his mouth and a diaper peeking over the top of his sweats.

"Morning Zaynie," Louis yelled from the living room making Zayn jump in surprise. "Wen did wou get howm?" He said over the paci.

It took Zayn a minuet to prosses everything before he realized. "OH SHIT! LOUIS THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He yelled spitting the pacifier out. "Really because it looks like someone has been hiding a little secret from me?" He cooed as Zayns face turned a bright shade of red.

"Look when you told me you were a little I had already been one," Zayn explained, "But you needed someone, so I took care of you while secretly taking care of my self."

"I am completely fine with that. You could have told me I could have helped you," He said sitting down next to Zayn. "But you were going through so much, I didn't want to be the one to take you away from your needs," Zayn admitted looking down. "You can be little around me Zayn, I bet its hard taking care of my sassy ass all the time," Louis joked. "Thank you Louis," They hugged before Zayn declared he was gonna go change.

Louis stayed behind just mindlessly scrolling on his phone when he got a notification from Simon.

Go over to the studio we have work to do, NO EXEPTIONS.

Louis rolled his eyes and got up. He hated going to meeting sometimes, it was just sooo boring and he didn't want to go to the studio today it meant he had to go get ready, then drive and ........see Harry......

A/N: I love me so much today but I shouldn't bc I have two summer projects to work on and schools in a few weeks sooo yea dont wish me luck bc i should have done it earlier lol. I'm tired but needed to update bc I'm really bad about doing it (sorry). SO yesterday I recruited a new directioner *drum roll* my sister(shes like 10)!! I prepared a whole presentation to introduce her and the saddest thing happened. I was talking ab them breaking up and SHE DIDN"T KNOW THEY BROKE UP. IT HURT ME SO MUCH TO TELL HER. Anyway my cousins are over and I love love LOVE my cousins! Specking of which Ima go hang with them see you later my broskis.

Q:What are you guys gonna do for the 23rd? Me and my family (we are all obsessed) are gonna blast the music around our house and cry in "you said 18 months"