Chapter 8: Meeting The Aliens and Sam's House

I'm excited to write this one! I had to copy two chapters in 1 because Wattpad was being stupid with publishing Chapter 8, so I decided "Fuck it, two scenes in one".

Enjoy!

Anyways. Here's a GIF to make you smile.

______________

______________

(Y/n's POV)

Bee stopped at a memorial statue and we hopped out of the car. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as the wind softly blew on my face. I looked up at the dark sky and I gasped.

"Guys, look." I pointed up and we went in front of Bee's hood. I looked over and saw Sam and Mikeaka holding hands and the asteroids came straight for us.

They zoomed past us and crashed into the dirt. We ran after it and saw smoke emerge from the pod. We watched as it came to life and transformed into a protoform of some kind before running off.

We hopped back into Bee and he drove us towards this alleyway where it was hidden and dark.

Stepping out of the vehicle, we saw more cars coming behind us. A yellow and red ambulance, a silver Cadillac, a black GMC truck, and a semi-truck with a blue and red finish that flashed with fire on the front of the truck. It drove up towards us, and its parts started shifting and turning, making it stand up. I gasped as my jaw dropped as such an amazing sight. Its chassis formed and so did its arms, legs, and head, showing his big blue optics and masuline figure. Its chest folded with the windshields in front as the other bots transformed around us, including Bee.

While we were looking at everyone else, I gasped as the tallest robot bent down on one knee and down to our level, causing us to step back a little as my jaw was stuck open.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky, and (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), Army soldier for the United States of America?" the robot asked. My breathing almost stopped and my heart pounded in my chest.

"They know your names..." Mikeala whispered.

"Yeah.." Sam and I replied nervously.

"My name is Optimus Prime." the robot introduced himself. "We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

"But you can call us, "Autobots", for short." the yellow ambulance said.

"Autobots.." Sam repeated.

"It's fitting." I said with a shake voice. This is all happening so fast.

"What's crackin' little bitches?" a voice said. I looked over at the bot that was the silver Cadillac.

"My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz." Optimus introduced.