Chapter 11: Battle of The Decepticons (Part 1)

Guess who's baaack?!

Near the end! Let's do this!
I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this! I am in the process of writing the second book!

Let's get to it!
___________

(Y/n's POV)

As we drove through the base to hide the Cube, Sam and I sat up front while Mikeala sat in the back with the Cube. I clenched my guns, feeling my anxiety start to spike. It's hard to believe that just a few days ago, I was just a normal girl on the Army, and now we're dealing with an alien civil war. It's crazy, and who knows what our lives are going to be like after this.

"You know, Sam. Our lives aren't going to be the same after this." I said.

"Yeah... I think I know that." Sam said, a nervous tone in his voice.

"Hey, don't worry. We're gonna win this." I put my hand on his shoulder, and he nodded. He looked back at Mikeala. "The Cube okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine." Mikeala said.

"Put the seatbelt on it."

After what seemed like a long drive, we saw a bundle of vehicles drive past us, and I immediately noticed the truck that was leading them.

"Guys! There's Optimus!" I said happily.

He drove past us and did a full 180 turn before following us. It was a long way before we finally get to the city, and we made it to the freeway. A bunch of other unusual vehicles started to follow us as well. One of them being a military type of vehicle to clear mine fields, and that same cop car that gave us trouble yesterday.

"Oh no.." I said.

"What?" Mikeala asked.

"It's that same cop." Sam replied.
"Or the same robot." I added with a bit of sass. He was starting to pick up speed.

"Block him, block him, block him." Sam stuttered as Bee started driving faster. Looking through the window behind us, Optimus breaked and started slowing down as the claw on the mine clearing vehicle started to move, and soon that same vehicle transformed in the middle of the street. Optimus shortly transformed afterwards. We watched their battle unfold but soon, they got too far to see.

"This battle is either going to go very badly or somewhat good." I said out loud. We soon made it to the city, and we're given orders thanks to Lennox.

We hopped out of Bee, and Lennox started shouting orders.
"Mount up!"

We looked up at the sky, watching an F22 fly across the city.
"Air Force has arrived. Pop smoke!" Lennox ordered. Green smoke started to spread as the plane flew over us.

"...somethings off." I said.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"Somethings not right about that plane. F22's don't fly alone."

As if my assumptions were correct, Ironhide yelled out.
"It's Starscream!"

Fuck...

People started to panic as the battle began. Ironhide started telling them to take cover as smoke covered the city, making us an easy target to the Decepticons. Bumblebee and Ironhide started to lift a truck, and the soldiers ran for cover.

"Incoming!"

Starscream flew down and shot missles towards us, blowing up the truck and sending Ironhide and Bee flying. Sam, Mikeala, and I quickly took cover as debris flew around us. I stood up and coughed out the smoke that I had inhaled.