Chapter 10: Sector Seven

We're already halfway through the movie! I'm having such a fun time writing this for you guys! I hope you guys are enjoying it!
_____________

(Y/n's POV)

We were currently being transported in a helicopter over the country, traveling over states. I sat next to Sam as the wind blew through my hair. In front of us was a blonde girl with her hair typed up and a chubby guy next to her with big glasses. It was a bit awkward to say the least, but I smiled at her a bit.

"So.." Sam started.

"What'd they get you for?" her accent stuck out as she asked us through the loud blades of the helicopter and the wind.

"Uh, I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot." Sam explained. I saw the guy mouth something next to the blonde. "Who knew?" Sam replied.
"Me and her were witnesses." I gestured to Mikeala and me. "What about you two?" I asked.

"I stole secret codes from the White House, and he helped me decode them." she gestured to the guy next to him, and he waved at us.

"What's your names?" I asked.

"Maggie." She shook my hand with a nod.
"Glenn." The guy said as he pushed up his glasses.

"I'm (Y/n), and this is Sam and Mikeala." I introduced.

"You're in the Army?" Glenn asked.

"Probably not anymore." I said.

We were heading toward the Hoover Dam. Military soldiers were running in and men in suits hopped out of the helicopter. We landed and were transferred into a car. I didn't say much as we were being taken to the dam. We stopped and hopped out of the car and looked down at the bottom from how high we were.

Soon, we met up with the bastard that had made this mess even worse for us.

"Hey, kid." Simmons said. "I think we got off to a bad start, huh?" He put a hand on Sam's shoulder, making me glare and clench my fists.

"Yeah, right now is the perfect time to try and play nice with us." I mumbled sarcastically.

"You must be hungry? You want a latté? HoHo? Double venti macchiato?" Simmons offered.

"Where's my car?" Sam asked. Simmons was clearly getting annoyed with us even behind his sunglasses. The agent next to him stepped up to him

"Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully." he said. "People can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now."

"Okay." Sam replied with a nod. "But first, I'll take my car, my parents. Maybe you should write that down. Oh, and her juvie record. That's got to be gone." He gestured to Mikeala, making her look at him "Like, forever."
Sam then pointed to me. "Finally, she stays in the Army, okay?" my eyes lit up as Sam said that.

"Come with me. We'll talk about your car." the agent said. We started walking with him towards the building. Sam looked at Mikeala as she thanked him. He looked at me and I gave him a small hug.

"Sam, you didn't have to do that." I said.

"Well, I did. Consider us even." Sam said with a small smile. We followed the agent as we walked past Simmons. We met up with my team and Lennox. He looked at me and smiled before high-fiving him and pulling me in for a hug and pat on the back.

"Good to see you again, (L/n)." he said.

"You too, Captain." I replied.

"Excuse me. Are you, (Y/n) (L/n)?" an agent with a mustache asked me.