(A/N) Updates!

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of uploads on pretty much every one of my stories lately. I've had a bit of writers' block and it's been hard for me. Lately I've been dealing with a lot in my life and soon, a lot of different things are going to happen that I'm not ready for. I hope you guys had a good Christmas and a happy holidays! If I'm being honest, I've been depressed lately and its been really hard to write anything when my thoughts are just so... clouded. But, I figured now would finally be a good time to finally start writing again. i thought, "Y'know what? I need to start writing again!"

And that's what I'm gonna do.

Some of you may or not know that last August, I was diagnosed with stage 4 Nodular Melanoma, and it's honestly been a really hard time in my life. I had surgery on my neck because I had a massive tumor growing, then I had two tumors in my brain that I had to do targeted radiation to them. Luckily those are shrunken and taken care of. 

But, now I'm dealing with another tumor on my chest. I was on medication for a few months, but they had stopped working. So, now I'm going to be starting immunotherapy here pretty soon, and hopefully I will finally be able to live my life again. This was kind of rambled, and I'm sorry.

Hope you guys understand. 

Thank you guys for understanding and I love all of you. ❤️

Love, Jay💕