Midorima Shintaro

Title: murderous

This entire thing was made on a whim so apologies but I was bored and idc if it's literal garbage <3
Also this idea is borrowed

You opened the door to your sister in law
"I brought another wedding gift!" She exclaimed and you smiled
"Thank you so much, you really didn't have to"
"This will be the last time, I promise"

You look down at the bag, opening it to see a fancy wine bottle and skincare products, you take a look at the small card and your smile falters.

Get out of here while you can. My brother is crazy, he's murder all his girlfriends. He'll get you too, what do you think he'll do now that your his wife?

You closed the bag and gave her a smile
"Thanks so much, I love it. I'll be away soon, business trip, I'll make sure to tell shintaro"
Her face filled with relief before you ushered her out of the house.

"Who was that honey?"
You turned to give your husband a smile, you tucke the card into your pocket and turned to him
"Your sister, she gave me another gift"
"How kind of her"
You run up the stairs to 'try on your new products' and Midorima begins to make dinner.

His phone buzzed.

It was your brother.

Dude, you need to get out of there quick, Y/n's crazy. She murdered her last 3 husbands. Don't let her see this message

He scoffed at the message and continued to make the food.

*Later that evening*

"I had an interesting message from your brother today"

"Did you?" You smile as he slides his phone to you, you read the message and grin.
You slide over the card his sister wrote and he chuckled.

"Imagine if we told them how we really met"

The end.

Idc if it's trash

Bonus scene

You dragged the body from your car, trying to get the the river as quickly as possible. You hoisted it over the wall and watched as it fell. Your whispered a goodbye to your third husband.
You stretched your arms out and looked up just in time to see someone across the river doing the exact same thing as you, you stared at each other awkwardly as the body splashed into the river.
He stares at you curiously before bursting into laughter.

And that is the glorious story of how you met.

Tally ho <3