Kuroko Tetsuya

Title: cuddles

You got home exhausted from vollyball practice.
You fell right on your bed, refusing to move until you felt someone sit down next to you.
'Y/n? Y/n you need to get ready for bed, you can't sleep like that' a gentle voice whispered and you groan into the bed.
'Noo... I can't be bothered' you whine and Kuroko gives an airy laugh.
'Come on y/n'
And you heaved yourself upright and stumbled through your nightly routine before padding over to the bed where Kuroko was waiting.
You crawled over and sprawled out over him, your head on his chest. He laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around you while kissing the top of your head.
'Goodnight y/n'
'Goodnight Kuroko' you mumbled back.
You fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and his hand gently stroking your hair.

Is it just me or is there something soothing about someone stroking your hair??

You wake up tangled in his embrace, your limbs aching from the day before.
You groan a little and Kuroko's grip tightens around you, his fingers lazily tracing up and down your back.
'Can we stay here for today?' Kuroko asks and you nod.
'Definately' you mumble and you kiss his cheek before sitting up and stretching.
Kuroko pulled you back immediately, placing his head on your chest and his arms snaking around your waist.
You laugh at his behaviour but held him nonetheless, you reach up to fix his bed hair and he leans into your touch.
Your heart was exploding from cuteness as he snuggled into you, he leaned up, touching the tip of his nose to your's.
'I love you' he whispered and gave you a kiss.

This one is so short but honestly i had no inspiration.
Buuuut i thought it was cute.
Imagine having a relationship like this...
Tally ho
<3