Aomine Daiki

Title: Unusual

You wake up, Aomine's arms wrapped around you.
A small smile appears on your face as he hugs you, one of his rare shows of affection.

you snuggle into him and in response he pulls you even closer, burying his face into the crook of your neck, your face goes 50 shades of red as you weren't used to this at all.
'Can we stay like this? Just for a little bit' Aomine mumbles into your neck sending vibrations through your body.
'S-sure' you whisper back. You had to pee but it was alright, you decided to hold it since this was such a rare occasion that you couldn't bare to miss.
After a bit you both fell asleep...that was until your urge to pee wakes you up.

You pull yourself away slowly and get up to do your business. By the time you were done Aomine was sitting up in bed looking out the window.
'You okay?' You ask him and he looks over to you, your heart skipping a beat at how perfect he looks in the moonlight.
'Do you want to go out?' He asks ignoring your question.
'Now?' You reply glancing at the clock, 1:00AM.
'Yep, we did sleep the entire day' your boyfriend replied dragging himself out of bed and pulling on a shirt.
'Fine, be ready in 10' you say rushing to get yourself ready.

It was winter so you were both thoroughly wrapped up, you walked down the street hand in hand, you noticed that the meat bun stall was still open, the warmth leaking from the shop. without a word aomine went and bought two. He gave you one with a small smile and you took it, looking away to hide your blush.
Why is he acting so clingy today? Is he on his period? You wonder but those thoughts melt away when you take a bite of the bun. It was the most delicious thing you've every tasted besides Aomine...
half way through you realise Daiki is still looking at you and you turn to him.
'Why are you staring at me? What's up with you today?' You finally ask and after a second of hesitation he reaches towards you, wiping your lower lip with his thumb and the putting it in his mouth making you blush.
'You had something there' was his reply.
'Aomine Daikiiiii answer my questions' you whine.
'What's so wrong about me spending time with my girlfriend?' He pouts 'you've been so busy these past few days you barely even looked at me'
Your heart nearly exploded from cuteness.
'Awww Daiki I'm so sorry, how about after our walk we go home and i can make it up to you?' You ask and he gives you a devilish smirk earning him a whack on th back his head.
'Not like that Aho' you say and he wraps his arms around you nuzzling his head into your neck
'But whyyy? I mean you deserve it, you've been working so hard' he whispers 'and i'd enjoy it, I'm touch starved you know'
His breath hot against your skin, he pulls back and gives you a genuine smile this time.
'We'll cuddle if you want babe' he says taking your hand and continuing the walk completley oblivious to the fact that you would have done anything he asked in that moment.
'S-sure Aho, but if you really want-' he cut you off with a laugh and kissed your forhead.

...............................
Wooo first oneshot!!! Did it suck? Probably. Did i enjoy writing it? Yessssss.
Imagine having a boyfriend like Aomine

Please don't forget to request and i don't mind if you don't vote but pleaseeeee comment i love the hilarious comments y'all leave sometimes
Tally ho
<3