Introduction

⚠️ I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ALL RIGHTS TO GO THE ORIGINAL OWNER. ⚠️

⚠️ EDIT: THIS IS TOOO CRINGE BECAUSE THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY BUT YOU CAN TRY READING IT BUT IF IT IS TOO CRINGE FOR YOU, TRY MY OTHER ICE AGE: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR STORY, IT'S BETTER. IF I HAVE FREE TIME, I'LL SLOWLY TRY TO CHANGE MY USE OF WORDS. ⚠️

This part of the story is fully changed as I felt it was a little cringe. So, previous readers, don't be confused, and please read it again.

*IMPORTANT*
Brooke and Julian are not here, sorry. Shira, Granny, Peaches, Rudy, and Scrat are all here.

**********************************

WHAT DOES THIS STORY HAVE?

+ Lots of pictures to make it more appealing.

+ Extra parts and dialogues that were not in the movie.

+ More interactions between herd members.

+ Has a lot of your ships like Mellie [Manny, Ellie], Dira [Diego, Shira], Bee [I don't know the ship name but it is Buck And Zee]

+ It's kid-proof and has no swear words but still interesting for all ages.

***************************************

My favorite characters were removed from the Buckwild Film. So, I wanted to add them back and recreate the story.

I know people hated the newly added characters in Ice Age 4 and 5 and also that movie had no moral but in my opinion, they could have had a moral for the story and made the characters more helpful than making them stand there. (I'm talking about Ice Age 5)

There will be more interaction between different herd members like Shira and Peaches as they didn't even talk once.

The characters' personalities have changed too much in Ice Age 5 so, I wanted to change it back like Shira was less demanding in the fifth film and I wanted her to be the strong and demanding Sabress.

CHARACTERS 

CHARACTERS