Cradles 6

Cradles 6

"A friend's eye is a good mirror," TBC tells Lobos nodding his tie in front of a rectangular plane mirror, "what do you say today was again, "the new TBC Cartel attends burials of his soldiers, plans wedding ceremonies with them…hmm and other goodies,"

"That's funny coming from you," Lobos smiles

"We live like brothers in short. You should come, in fact, you should come," TBC parroted, "these men died on the day of your release,"

"I'm not gonna wear a suit, and walk around like a Pope,"

"Hahaha, funny, but I insist, if we are running one of the biggest cartels in LA then we should show examples,"

"Like wearing suits and walking the streets to the church,"

"Like attending burials and sending money to the families afterward,"

"I'll come then but no suits…"Lobos says walking through to the restroom,

"About IC, how do we take him off the street? Because he's a bad investment, and every time he messed up we get to pay for it," T leaves the mirror and walks towards the bathroom,

"I told you I'll handle him. He won't run away this time,"

"IC is a snake in the garden, a dangerous one at that. One man can't kill a snake,"

"Ok, let's just say I'll throw the bait and hook the fish…what about the money? You said you've found a way to get it,"

"Let me worry about the money and you deal with the freshly shaved pie in front of you," T leaks his mouth, "nevertheless we have to tolerate each other's little foibles,"

Lobos chuckles, "when do you start learning English?"

"When I started going big," he smiled towards Lobos coming out of the restroom by the corner of the room, "I'll start meeting with high profile personalities, I'll need a way to keep the conversation going, hmm,"

"As long as you keep the faith, I promise to back you up to the hilt,"

"Show off…" T says,

"Not only you want the big names huh,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agent Tancredi with a pointer in his hands stretches towards the square like white board, "the tracker made three stops before we lost the signal, here - he points towards a basement in one fancy restaurant - here, - he points unto another near the riverside - and here. This is exactly where we lost the signal, a remote area in LA. We believe this is where TBC runs his drugs empire," Tancredi's phone beeps, he hoicks it out of his pocket and stares a bit at the front screen, "over to you Ria,"

Ria holding her side stomach walks unsteady to the edge of the table, "ho ho! What have we here," she jerks, "ok, one of our sources had a look around the area, asked some neighbors upfront, their responses were simple - we are not allowed to go in deep, the abandoned hotel has been home to thugs for over six months,"

Everyone muttered amongst themselves, "Don't worry it will stop soon," Agent Kayden says,

"Where was I?" Ria says

"The inhabited hotel," Kross says, "ho-hum, boring," Jace echoed, "seriously…I wasn't talking to you jackass,"

"Enough, we got something on our face, if we're fighting already how do we get the real enemy," Ria says holding her stomach,

"Continue please," Kayden says

"There's only one entrance, with over 20 security cameras…" Ria says

Cradles [THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE IT ALL BEGAN]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें