Cradles 3

Cradles 3

Pengman sat solo in a fancy beach bar at one corner uptown where Linc's mom serves as a waiter, "hello ma I came to see Linc, is he around?"

"No, he hasn't come home since morning," she says

"So you don't know where he could be, any place at all,"

"No, no I don't," she behaves strange and Pengman notices, "can I serve you a beer or some," she picks up a glass from ye shelf

"I'm fine, just wanted Linc, I'll be going," Peng stood up and walked a little distance, "when you see him, tell him to give me a call It's very important,"

"I will. Thought you had his number,"

"Oh it's going straight to voicemail...just tell him I stopped by, he'll understand,"

"I will when he's back," Linc's mom says. She watches Pengman walks out of the door then sneak into the back room and dial at Lincoln, "mom anybody stopped by yet," Linc says

"It's your friend Pengman, he just left,"

"Don't tell him anything, more will come, just keep telling them the same thing..."

"Making the call already Mrs. Smith," Pengman says looking her full in the face,

"How do you enter?"

"Forgot you showed me the back door once. I'll take the call from here," Pengman forcefully collects the phone from her, "mom was going on there,"

"Hello, Lincoln, where are you?"

"Pengman! Hey what's up why are you with my mom?"

"Cut the crab where's the bag,"

"Don't know what you're talking about. What bag?"

"Don't know what you convinced Rina to drop in the blue van,"

"I'm not giving you anything,"

"Yes you will or your mom will bear the consequences,"

"Please don't hurt me, please..." Linc's mom says

"Behave, Mrs. Smith, you'll be fine but that's totally up to your son. If he cooperates, then we won't have a problem,"

"I know you Pengman, you won't kill my mom for some bloody cash,"

"You're right you know me I won't. But I can drive and I know the location of TBC. I bet she'll make a good fit in the quarters,"

"You want to take my mom to TBC,"

"As I said that's totally up to you,"

"Where are you now?"

"Your mom's restaurant. Here's what to bring and what not to bring,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the middle of the day and Lobos is still held in the NYPD's office, he sits with Tancredi on the slender bed in his cell "you know I never thought of a bigger disgrace when I heard you say 'big names', but secret service,"

"Many people are involved in drugs. You'd be surprised the level of atrocities that are going on,"

"If we work together..."

"We ain't working together. I'm a prisoner and you're Fed,"

"A lion always has a friend in the midst of the cat you know,"

"I'll be a rat and what example will I show,"

"Example? Do you call this example?" Lobos sat silent for a moment, "the Intel you gave us was solid. As long as you keep giving us some solid intel like that one. You'll be one step closer to getting out,"