Cradles 4

TBC walked all corners of the hotels from the reception which he used as his living room to the guest room even to the kitchen, "is he back yet," he asked one of his puffed men, "not yet boss," he replied. Checking his wrist watch he says, "almost four hours since he left, he'll be back in a minute,"

"This is happening, he stole from you, he won't come back he has run away with your money," Linc says

"Shut up and stand, you're alive because of Peng. The moment the table turns your head rolls,"

"He's saying the truth, T, accept, staying here may even get things worse…you don't know what he's planning," Pengman clearly delineated the whole stuff for TBC, "let me guess Sharon told you he'll handle Linc himself," TBC stops at the balcony and turns, "just shut up,"

"That was the plan, he wanted to frame Linc's death and keep stealing from you," Peng says

"Ok if what you're saying is true tell me exactly how he got you to work for him," TBC balances his two hands on the door and bumbled thereafter, "start talking,"

"One day at the river side after we were done with our hustle we sat, drinking playing chess until Sharon came with his men and a whole lot happened and before long I froze out," Linc reales a heavy breath filling the tip of his jacket with his left hands, "I woke up on this basement hands buckled to the arms of a wooden chair, "what do you want from me?" I asked him. I want answers, she says, "what is Pengman planning to do?"

"We can stay here the whole night or you can start talking,"

"Bit me all you want but I don't know anything,"

"Said it boss he won't talk," one of his boys said

"What are all these messages from Peng? He wants to plan a hit, hmmm" he held his hands tight to my jaw, "I see you need some motivations, I'll give you one,"

"I know nothing, please,"

"Your mom and your sister will be in good hands in a minute if you don't tell me what Peng is planning,"

"Please leave my family alone,"

"Then start talking, now," I felt the pain of losing a loved one, two love ones, "I told him all I knew,"

"Then you sold me out," TBC trots out his gun from his back pocket and points at Linc, "give me one good reason I shouldn't blow your head out right now,"

"He did what he had to do to survive," Peng immediately jumps in front of Lincoln, "drop the gun now. Sharon is the real enemy,"

"The real enemy is the one standing in my face right now and I'm going to get through you to get to him, if you don't get out of my way,"

"Who's Sharon to you anyway, he's a soldier and he has messed up. We cut him out like cancer. That's the code, that's how it's done,"

"Sharon is not just a soldier he's family,"

"And where was his loyalty - hmmm - Linc here was loyal to his family. Did what he had to do to save his family. If Sharon is really your family where was his loyalty,"

"He made a few mistakes, all men make mistakes,"

"Is that what you call it? Well I call it betrayal, Sharon has betrayed you and stolen your money. Who knows what next he is capable of…" Pengman paused a bit when he heard the weird sound of the door slide and a couple of footsteps approaching. Sharon and a couple of men walks into the reception, "TBC heard you sent for me,"

"Sharon let's have a talk inside,"

"No one is leaving this place," Sharon says

"What are you doing?" TBC asked