002(friendship)

Now jk start his work first he go to kim company and sign the contract. Their talk.

Conversation.:

Kim soo hyun : okay it's already late so if you don't mind then from today we start work.

Jk: no i don't have any problems it's better if this project is end soon.

Tae : junkook listen

Before he could say something else iu said.

Iu : yah if you want that the work start  soon so today we do an photo shoot okay we have no problem right kookie.

Jk : no i don't have any problem senorita.

After hearing the word senorita tae widen his eyes because jk never like flirting with anyone.

Kim soo hyun : okay everything is ready because CEO of la tell us that you agree to work with us.

Iu :so the shoot is ready.

Kim soo hyun : yeah.

Iu: okay so kookie let's go to the shoot.

Iu give her hand to jk and jk hold iu hand and started walking also tae and  soo hyun is also follow them.
Soon they reached the destination. The shoot is ready the photographer came and said.

Conversation :

Photographer : hello sir. The shoot is ready please change your dress and then we start our shoot.

Iu : okay bunny let's see your dress.

Both again walk away. Tae is staring both of them with fire eyes. Soon jk get ready and walk out from the make up room. Everyone staring at him with lustfull eyes. Seeing that tae has enough before he say something iu said.
Conversation.

Iu : please don't see my kookie with that eyes. You are making him nervous. Please mr. Kim can you control your employees.

Kim : yeah everyone please do your work.

They start their work. Jk focus on his work. That he don't see someone seeing him. Then photographer call him and said.

Conversation :

Photographer: jk lift your arm.

Jk does what he said.

Photographer : yaah you look beautiful like prince.

Listening that jk lost in some memories.

Memories :

At the new year party every one talking when jk came and everybody got shocked because jk is looking so much beautiful. He go to his friends when someone hold his hand and it was tae. Then tae said.

"In this white dress you look angle who came from moon. "

Then they go near the beach and the fairwork start blowing.

Flash back end

Jk came in reality his eyes becomes teary and he breathing so fast. Seeing That iu came to him and hugged him. After some time he became relax. Every one seeing them and started gossiping listening that iu hold jk hand and go to the rest room. Tae also follow them.

They came in restroom. Iu helped jk to sit on chair and give him inhaler. Jk started inhaling. After some time jk became normal iu leave him alone and go to get some water for him.
Tae came in room when jk see him stand up from the chair and started to walk away then tae hold jk hand and came close to him and said.

Conversation :

Tae : what's your relationship with her. Why she hug you in front of everyone huh tell me.

Jk: mr. Kim it's none of your business okay and leave my hand.

Tae : first tell me what im asking you. Don't make me more angry.

Jk: leave me or else i call the police that you are harassing me.

Tae : do it and I also tell them that

Came near to his ears and said something. That making jk shocked. In that moment iu came to them and separate them. And said.

Conversation.

Iu : mr. Kim stay in your limits please or else I tell mr. Kim soo hyun. That you're hurting kookie.

Tae : do whatever you want. I don't care.

Iu hold jk hand seeing that tae became annoyed and go out to the room. Jk who was standing in shock and sweating badly. Iu help him to sit down and give him water bottle jk drink water.

After some time jk is become normal so iu ready him they both go out and again start shooting.

After shooting
Night time

The people is tired. And the work is also finished. They all bid good byes to each other. Then jk said.
Conversation
Jk : "sorry because of me you all through alot that's why i decided to give you a meal today. What says."
(in cute voice)
"You okay with it senorita"
(said looking at iu)
and iu nod her head as yes
(seeing that jk start laughing because of iu cuteness)
all people look at jk with confusing eyes. Then jk looked at them and said.
" Sorry because of her cuteness i m laughing."
Saying that jk pinch iu cheek and holds her hand and starting to walk away.
After reaching parking area jk looked back and said
"follow us guy's it's my treat so I give you a treat in my favorite place. Are you guys ready."

They reached at a luxurious hotel. Every one stood in the front door of hotel then jk came and opened the door for iu and gives hand to iu they both hold hands and came inside the hotel and go to the table and sit down. Then 1 girl speak.
Girl : sir it's so luxurious it's okay if we eat in a small hotel.
Jk : no it's not okay. Im just compensating.
Man : sir if you don't mind I ask you questions in hotel with whom you came.
Jk : of course with iu right senorita.
Iu lightly slap jk shoulder and said.
Iu: stop don't call me senorita in front of every one. and Yeah we both eat in this hotel sometimes it's me and kookie favorite hotel.
Saying that iu had a phone call she excuse herself and go not to much far.
Jk: let's order.
Man: but iu mam.
Jk : it's okay
A waiter came to them then jk order
Jk: one sushi and cramp soup and
One Pork bulgogi and rice wine okay im done you guys order your food.
After everyone does their order iu came and sit.
Soo hyun: you here okay i call waiter for your order.
Jk : nah its okay i order her food also.
Iu : you order rice wine also right. (puppy eyes)
Jk : of course you said so how can I don't order what you want senorita.
Iu and jk starts laughing.

Like this they finish their dinner.

And then and then

End

What you guys think what happened next. Tell your opinion in comments section.