001(meet Again)

No one pov

A pretty boy was panicking seeing another handsome boy. Who was beyond shocked seeing him. They both are staring eachother. When a girl came with an inhaler.
And give it to the boy who was panicking. He immediately started inhaling. When he became normal. The girl hold his waist and started walking. When the second boy stop them. And came in front of them and said.

Conversation :

2 boy : are you okay. Please tell me. What happened to you.

Girl: it's none of your business sir. We don't want to work with you. So ;.

So let's me explain you. The boy who was panicking is jeon jungkook. And the other boy is kim taehyung. They know each other . (of course can't you read their conversations idiot hehe). And the girl name is iu 😏.

No one pov.

Jeon jungkook personality

Jeon jungkook personality.:

So jk is an actor and a kpop idol. He is very famous. His company la want to the work with kim group. so he came here to sign a contract with them. but after seeing tae he rejected the proposal and became panic because jk has asthma. The girl is jk personal manager and best friend.
In personality jk is cute, babbly and shy type.and also sassy type. Sometimes angry bunny when someone disrespect and bully iu.

No one pov.

Kim taehyung personality:

Tae is the invester of kim company. This company is his brother company. Kim soo hyun. But no one know about it that kim taehyung is kim soo hyun brother. Tae's company is investing company name Tk company.
Tae is the CEO of the company. Tae never came korea. He was living in state. But now he came korea for investing. He is cold man. He don't like his family but like his brother. Single man.
Anger issue. Getting angry in small things.