008

After these 2 months. Its Friday jk is in tae apartment the both are sitting on the couch and cuddling each other.

They both watching movie. In movie a kissing scene popped up and the next moment tae and jk are kissing each other.

Kissing turns in hot make out sessions. When an old man and woman came inside the room and became shocked.

They are taehyung parents. Seeing tae with jk mr. Kim became angry and shout taehyung name.

Listening tae name both jk and tae see at the voice onwer. And see mrs&mr. Kim standing there.

Tae and jk stand up and set thier clothes. Seeing tae's parents jk feel embarrassed and nervous at same time

Seeing jk like this tae said
"jk you go to your house i call you later go baby".

Jk pick his phone and coat step out of the apartment.

When jk go tae said.

"what are you doing here dad."
Dad: what I'm doing. What you are doing. (shout)
Tae: i do what my heart says.
Dad: ohh your heart. You know what if media knows about it you don't care about our reputation.
Tae : it's not our it's your reputation dad. What's wrong with being a gay
Huh what's wrong in liking someone.
Moreover he is my husband. (shout)
Dad: because of that slut you are shouting on your dad.

Tae : i don't care i just want him. Nothing else.
Dad: ok, if you want things go like that so, its your choice.
guards.

Mr. Kim shout and 10 guards came inside the apartment.
Mr. Kim ordered them.

"lock him inside the room. And snatched his phone. Guard him not to let him outside the house."
Tae: dad you are doing wrong.
Two guards hold his shoulder tightly.
And started dragging him inside the room.

Tae: leave me. Dad leave me.

Guard locked him inside the room .

On the other hand jk is worried for tae. So he call him again and again but tae phone is switched off.

mr. Kim go to his office. And mrs. Kim is sitting on the couch of tae apartment.

Tae continuously hitting the door. And calling his mom.
"mom i can't live without him please."

His mother is also feel sorry for him. But she also don't have any choice.

Time skip.

It's night time. Now tae is stop hitting on the door and calling his mom.

Time skip.

Now it's morning. Mrs. Kim make breakfast for tae and herself.

She open the door and see her baby is laying on the floor lifeless. His body is covered with blood.

Mrs.kim run to tae and put his legs on his laps and call the guards.

They came inside the room. And one guard hold tae in his arms and go to the hospital.

Sorry for short part. But i can't make this. I tried very hard. No one give me hope no one appreciate me. No one comment me say you doing best. They just read and go and i think some of them don't like my story because this story line is common. But i keep writing this story.
Bye