007 (Admit)

Hi guys I'm back again for this new chapter. I hope you like it.

Jk came home and go to his bedroom. And lay down on the bed. He start thinking .

Time skip

Jk don't had his lunch. Now it's dinner time iu came to his room and speak.

Iu: jk when you come home. You don't tell me. Are you angry with me.

Iu came to him and sit on the bed.
Jk put his head on iu lap. Iu start brushing jk hair.

Then jk said.

"Should I forgive him. Forget all the past. All the pain he gave me. Or should I forget him and move on. "

Iu: i also don't know. I just know everyone deserves second chance. You should give him a chance. Because i see the care and love in your eyes for him. I see shine in your eyes whenever you see him. I see your face fade whenever you see him with other girls or boys. You can't forget him because after 10 years you don't forget him yet so it's doesn't matter you do after 10 years or not.

After iu and jk talk. Jk also feel that he can't forget him because he is his first love his first choice. So he give up and just sleep.

In the morning

Jk wake up and did his morning routine. And came down stairs and go to the kitchen want to see iu.  he don't see iu but see tae making breakfast for jk. Jk is so shocked to see him here.

"what the hell are doing here. And where is iu".

Tae turn around and see jk and said.

Iu is on the date with bro. (yes now he knows that iu is kim soo hyun fiance)
So I'm here to take care of you.

Jk said.

Im not a baby.

Tae said.

"Just stop and go to the table breakfast is ready i served you."

Jk don't have any choice because he also don't know how to cook so he just sit

Jk said.

"Back then you didn't know how to cook."

Tae said.

"Yeah, but i learned it. I just want to become a good husband for you. That's why."

Now they both having breakfast. Jk want to drink water so he try to hold jug but his hand slip the jug touch the cup of tea so in result cup fall on jk thigh but tae hand save jk from burning but tae's hand burn.

Jk saw tae hand burn. So held tae Hand.

Jk said.

Are you out of your mind. What you did to yourself. You burn your hand seriously.

Jk took tae to living room and find first aid box. He took medicine from box. And apply on tae hand.

Jk is applied cream and tae is just starting at jk.

After apply cream jk said.

Now you can go to your home.

But tae said.
Please can I stay with you today. Please i get burn because of you.

Jk just rolled his eyes and just nod in yes.

Now they both are sitting on living room couch. Then tae said.

Let's watch a movie. I play.

Then they both are watching movies.(Movie nameTharn type's wedding 😏)

When tae see in the movie that they both are doing their wedding preparations.

So tae said.

We also do this in our marriage.

He bend down in front of jk and said.

Well you marry me jungkook.

Jk said.

Yeah.

Tae said.

What are you really ready.

Jk said.

Yes, if you don't hurt me again and don't leave me again. So I'm ready to do this.

Tae hugged him and said.
Yeah i don't hurt i never hurt you. I love you so much.

Now everything is sort out jk forgive tae. And give him a second chance.
Everyone is also happy knowing that jk and tae is happy now.

Now this beautiful couple lives happily but no one knows what gonna happen.

Like this time passes.

Today Tae came to jk and said him that go with his home. But jk reject his offer. Because he had a shoot.

In between of shoot kim so hyun call jk. And inform him that tae had a fever.

Jk said.

"  but I meet him today and he is perfectly fine."

Kim soo hyun said.

" yeah he has a fever but he didn't tell you."

Jk hummed in reply and quickly go to iu and said that he had urgently go to tae.

Jk came to tae house. He open the door (yes tae give him key of his house)
He enter in house that tae pinned him to the wall.

Tae said.
" i have my way. See you came here with your own feet. '

Jk is shocked  but when he comes in reality so he become angry.

Jk said.
" are you out of mind. I'm worried about you that you had fever and you're pranking with me. "

Saying that he started going but tae try to stop him jk pushed him.

Tae slip and his head touched against the wall and his head start bleeding.

See that jk run toward him and  hold him. So they go to the living room. Jk give first aid to tae.

Tae apologize jk and jk forgive him. Tae promised jk that he never do that again. Like this they enjoy their night with each other.

Time skip (Sorry for time skipping)

Now 2 month passed. In  these 2 months they enjoy alot.

But they don't know their happiness going to be end.

I'm sorry guys i knew I'm so mean but i think i drop this story here cause i don't have any ideas. And also this story is typical and common you guys also don't interested in this. Not give me ideas.
So i drop this here.