Chapter 9: game plan

Finally kicking back with Sonic! What could go wrong?

WARNINGS: BLOOD AND VIOLENCE
______

Sonic didn't think he'd ever feel this kind of shocking pain, yet here he is. Quite pathetic isn't it?

Sonic groaned and tried to stand but his head quickly hit the top of some sort of... bars?

'It's Ozzy's kennel all over again!' Sonic thought to himself as he panicked. But soon saw the injured fox next to him, in a different cage. Sonic took a quick look around, seeing Tom in front with guys holding onto him, and him and Tails being taken with.

"Wait, wait, wait!!" Sonic called out worriedly. And tried to reach for the fox but the bars blocked his way. Tom— hearing Sonic finally waking up, tries to look back but is shoved.

"You can't just leave us in here! My friend is hurt and needs a doctor— a vet, anyone!" Sonic yelled out, looking at Tails in concern. A buzzer sounded and a door opened, Sonic ignored it and continued to try and get Tails to wake up. But failed.

"C'mon Tails! Wake up buddy!" Sonic continued to yell as they where moved into a room, Tom being handcuffed to a chair and Sonic and Tails moved into a corner. The men left and the buzzer sounded again.

___

Maddie looks through the little foxes yellow backpack, searching through for anything that she could find. Rachel stood close by catching anything Maddie handed to her. Maddie looked through again and saw something, glowing..? She hands more stuff to Rachel and ignores it. Making a plan.

"Okay, game plan. I get inside the hotel and find where they're hiding Tom and Sonic." Rachel nods at her.

"Ok, and I find Randall right? And then I squeeze the breath from his lying, deceitful, PERFECTLY MANSCAPED BODY!" Maddie looks at her sister like she just lost her mind. Rachel laughs.

"I'm going through a lot right now, so let me process this my own way, okay?" Maddie quickly nods.

"Sure, sure! No judgment." She says and looks through the bag again as Rachel starts to rant. Maddie hands her some more stuff from the bag.

"Is this supposed to be a weapon? This is adorable!" Rachel starts and looks at the triangular weapon in her hand. Maddie looks at a small orb.

"Yea!" Maddie looks at the little Machine in her hand. Rachel points the triangular shaped thing around.

"Pew, PEW!" Rachel made sounds,

"RUN RANDALL!"

Maddie quickly closed the bag as soon as she heard more guards.

Moving quickly, her and Rachel moved through some bushes up to the building where Sonic and them were being held.

"Stop right there!!" They turn their heads to a guard with his hand on his gun. Rachel looks over to her sister in panic. Whispering.

"Check the bag again! Check!"

Maddie suddenly throws a small disk under the guard. The guard looks at it confused.