Chapter 3: "I dont want to remember"

This chapter starts off while The trio is in the snow- makes no sense I know¯\_()_/¯
Also something I forgot to mention in the info chapter was that Y/n is a little bit taller then Sonic! And he's a year older!

Also WARNINGS: BLOOD, VIOLENCE. DEATH???
_______

"I absolutely cannot find my way!!!"

Sonic yells out as the trio struggles in the snow storm. Y/n uses his water manipulation to try and help reduce the falling around them but the storm keeps adding to the pressure.

"I can't use my ability in this weather!!"

"WE ARE COMPLETELY TOTALLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY LOST!!"

Tails keeps trying to make his device work but the storm isn't helping.

"Sonic! In this weather there's no way we're gunna get any signals on this thing!" He says hitting the side of the Device.

"Should we go back?!" Tails yells out to Sonic.

"No, no, no! There's a light up ahead! Maybe we can take shelter in there!" Sonic covers his face from the snow as the winds push him back.

_______

Sonic peeks over a small bolder and looks over to see some winter clothes. Perfect.

"Ah! Follow me!" Sonic grabs Tails and Y/s hands and drags them over.

"Here take these!" Sonic hands a puffy jacket, a small hat, and mittens to Y/n. Then hands more to Tails as Sonic also puts on some clothes.

"Are you sure about this? We don't know who's inside!" Tails asks. Y/n struggles with the zipper for the jacket, growling in frustration. 'Stupid..— Zipper!!!' You huff as you finally get the zipper up before Tails could help you. 'Got it!!'

"Don't worry, people on earth are very welcoming! And love taking complete strangers into their homes!" Sonic says. Y/n questions this though. 'So people just let others into their homes for free..?' Y/n asks himself.

"Are you sure Sonic..? It seems... invading to privacy..." y/n says as he messes with his gloves, deciding not to put on the mittens. Sonic smiles and winks.

"Trust me. It'll be fineee!"

_____

The door to the building opens slowly creaking and standing there are 3 small animals. Sonic, Tails, and Y/n.

Sonic and Tails nervously look around. A creepy guy turns his head to look at them. They wince. Another man stabs his knife into the table. They both gasp in fear. They now see a lady knitting, they both sight in relief. The woman pulls up the sweater and it has a skull on it-

"AHH!" Sonic and Tails yell out.

Then a guy chops off a fish head...

"RUN" the fish suddenly says.

Tails faints causing you to quickly catch him before he falls to the snow. You lift him up in your arms and using your tail you dust off the snow on his Beanie. You smile down at him before looking at Sonic then at the people inside. Sonic still looks terrified and the people are glaring.